“professional service”

Ranked #9 of 384 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Moscow, Russia
“professional service”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Have used KievApts twice during trips to Kiev and been very happy both times with the service and quality of apartments.

Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tony H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 20 January 2012

On my first trip to kiev decided as we normally do to book an apartment. Hotels seem limited and everything i read on forums pointed me to an apartment rental. Me and a buddy rented kievapts apartments,
2 bedrooms which was located less than 1 block from the main street.
We were met by a kindly gentelmen named Yura as soon as we arrived and taken in a comfortable SUV directly to our apartment. The entry way was suprisingly good, as I know in eastern europe they can be often run down. Anyway, it doesn't matter since we were only concerned with the apartment which amazingly enough was even better in real life than on the photos. The apartment was sunny, clean and spacious. The windows faced a courtyard so traffic noise was not an issue. During the stay, we had no issues at all, other than our Wi Fi being out for a few hours, but the agency's manager Alexei resolved rather quickly.
Another nice touch was an instruction manual in the apartment and the blinds for the windows since some other apartments we rented in other cities did not have these. The only thing that I would have asked would be an instruction as to where to put out the garbage, as we had to search for it ourselves. The maid finally showed us (they provided free cleaning every 4th day). Overall, it was an excellent exprience, trip went without a glitch. I would recommend and use again personally if ever return to Kiev.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
Lebanon, CT USA
Reviewed 16 January 2012

We stayed in an apartment a short walk from some of the main sights in Kiev. We knew something was different about Kiev apartments when they unilaterally upgraded us to a much larger apartment with two TVs and a whirlpool bath. Despite the central location, the apartment was quiet. On the same street, a short walk away were restaurants and even at least one night club. On the same street there is an exclusive cafe with numerous varietal espressos-something I had never seen anywhere else and a great menu. I believe the cafe is open 24 hours or at least very long hours.
We were met at the apartment and were given help and advice from the Kiev Apartments representative who was very friendly-so friendly in fact that even after we left she helped us with a particularly difficult problem we ran into totally unrelated to the apartment.

Based on our stay, we were very favorably impressed with Kiev and hope to rent another apartment in the future from Kievapts.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank frespkr
West Hollywood, California, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Ukraine from 2004-2006 - so I know the country - and the people well. When I first found KievApts on line I thought they were too good to be true. The apartments seemed to be in great areas and the prices were resonable. I was hesitant to give them a deposit using my credit card as I know there are many dishonest businesses in Ukraine. And their pick up rate at the airport was more than fair, The option of a rental phone also seemed too be good to be true.

Well - I am happy to report that I was BLOW AWAY by this company and their service. I stayed in two different apartmemts in Kyiv - each one a perfect location and in great condition. I found them to be incredinly professional, warm, friendly, dependable, and honest. Their English is excellent and they truly understand the concept of Western style customer service.....a novelty in Ukraine! And they are very reliable - I had a 4:30 am pick up to bring me to the airport and they arived at 4:20 am. And the cell phone was a lifesaver in using with my Ukrainian friends.

I recommend them with zero reservations and think you would be a fool to stay in a hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Jeffrey J
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I was in Kiev from 10 January-16 January 2012. The apartment I rented was located at 2 Shevchenko. This is a great location because you are close to everything.
The apartment was great and as advertised.All services I ordered were deleivered and the apartment was clean and comfortable and the cable modom was also nice.
I will stay with Kiev Apartments in the future.
Charless Shank
Great Falls,Montana USA

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Charles S
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed at this apartment when I was in Ukraine over the summer visiting some friends, and I was very happy with the experience.

I was initially planning to stay in a hotel, but my friend suggested I get in touch with the folks at Kiev apartments, whom they knew socially. At first, I was a bit skeptical. I've traveled frequently over the years, and have always stayed in hotels, with generally positive results. However, I can't say enough about the positive experience I had with my apartment. The staff at Kiev apartments was very knowledgeable and responsive to my questions. They provided transportation from and to the airport, and they even provided tips for various key sights around the city.

Based on this experience, I would definitely recommend renting an apartment if visiting Kiev.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Phillip L
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I was travelling to Kiev on my own to meet a girl I had met during my last trip.
I only regret I had not found KievApts the 1st time I travelled to Kiev.
They've been more than helpful, we even became friends )

Not to mention I am staying with them now for the 2d time but only for 2 days (going to another city) ;-)

Service was of really high level. Apartment was great - some lack of toilet paper in the beginning, he-he, :-) but that was immidiatly fixed.

I've enjoyed my walks up the hill to my apartment as I lost almost 7 pounds by the end of the trip. I had ukrainian food - no junk-food like McDonalds. Borsch was of funny taste though, but I was explained it was healthy and full of vitamins - soon enough I got used to the taste and started enjoying it.

Now we are getting to the most wonderful moment - I spent the best moments with my girlfriend in Kiev and we might end up with building serious relationships soon - tomorrow we are going to her town to meet with her parents.

Thank you guys - it was an awsome experience.

Trevor Beagle