“As good as it gets!”

KievApts Apart Hotel
Ranked #11 of 400 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I've been going to Ukraine once a year for the past four years and have used these guys exclusively both in Kiev and Odessa (odessaapts.com - same outfit) and have nothing but praise for them. The apartments are exactly as shown in the photos and there are no hidden fees. Everything is as advertised. Their drivers are reliable, are on time at the airport and will be there waiting even if your flight is delayed. My last time there I realized that I was very late to the airport (got confused due to daylight savings time change), phoned the driver and he cut his lunch short to bail me out (I took care of him, of course). To sum up - these guys can be counted on.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Great apartment and service. No problems. Maybe imrove taste of bed clothing..Air conditioning will be a problem in summer since was not effective.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Just would like to say that Kiev apartments are clean very tidy and very helpful i have used them 3 times now and have never had a problem with them.
Their taxi service is very good as well the driver is always there on time waiting for you as i have been lucky to have the same one now he trys to teach me russian and i give him lesson on English but in all they are a very good company.
Try them and see you will enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2012

When I decided to book my trip to Ukraine I was lucky enough to have found these guys to help me with my trip. I knew nothing and the airport pick up and back was great. The apartment was a great location and very comfortable for my two week stay. Pricing is great compared to a hotel and I will use them again when I travel there later this year. Thank you so much for taking all the worrying and hard parts out of my trip. I got the apartment I wanted and only booked a couple months out or so. Had no problems whatsoever. Thanks again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Called these guys only a week before my trip to find an apartment. I thought they would laugh at me for trying to find a nice apartment in the peak of the tourist season with only a week's notice. But they were very cordial and accommodating. I wanted a modern, renovated apartment, within a walking distance of the Khreshatik and voala, they gave me a couple of choices to review on their website, one of which I picked. The apartment was the one from the pictures with all the modern conveniences, unlike some other bate and switch agencies, and they promptly answered a couple of inquiries I had during my stay, even gave me some recommendations for the local restaurants, which turned out to be delicious. I dealt with Arik and Zhenya when I was there and both provided top quality services and spoke nearly perfect English. Would def recommend these guys for your next trip to Kiev.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel K
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Have used KievApts twice during trips to Kiev and been very happy both times with the service and quality of apartments.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Tony H
Reviewed 20 January 2012

On my first trip to kiev decided as we normally do to book an apartment. Hotels seem limited and everything i read on forums pointed me to an apartment rental. Me and a buddy rented kievapts apartments,
2 bedrooms which was located less than 1 block from the main street.
We were met by a kindly gentelmen named Yura as soon as we arrived and taken in a comfortable SUV directly to our apartment. The entry way was suprisingly good, as I know in eastern europe they can be often run down. Anyway, it doesn't matter since we were only concerned with the apartment which amazingly enough was even better in real life than on the photos. The apartment was sunny, clean and spacious. The windows faced a courtyard so traffic noise was not an issue. During the stay, we had no issues at all, other than our Wi Fi being out for a few hours, but the agency's manager Alexei resolved rather quickly.
Another nice touch was an instruction manual in the apartment and the blinds for the windows since some other apartments we rented in other cities did not have these. The only thing that I would have asked would be an instruction as to where to put out the garbage, as we had to search for it ourselves. The maid finally showed us (they provided free cleaning every 4th day). Overall, it was an excellent exprience, trip went without a glitch. I would recommend and use again personally if ever return to Kiev.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends