“Great food cosy atmosphere. ”
Review of Al Faro

Al Faro
Ranked #39 of 2,526 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We went to Al Faro without a reservation and were in luck.
The restaurant is warm and cosy with a good selection of dishes on the menu. Something for everyone.
I had tuna salad followed by Diavola pizza then limoncello Creme brûlée and coffee.
The food was good, plentiful and well presented.
A great evening out.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I came here late evening with a friend. The atmosphere was amazing! There was a guy playing a piano and he was a professional. That really set the mood for rest of the evening. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful. I wasn't hungry much, so I ordered some shrimp and a dessert. Everything tasted excellent! I really had a good impression of this place and recommend for everyone!

1  Thank Nikita K
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Have been here not less than 10 times.
I'm always charmed by the interior design of the place, although it's closer to French Provence / shabby-chic than to Italian.
The waiters speak English and and friendly. The choices are very big, different types of meat (duck, veal, beef, chicken, turkey...), pizzas, pasta, light salads. The lunch menu costs as little as $7-9, portions are completely ok.
They also have a summer terrace which is a nice addition.

Thank Lifestyle Resor... P
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We had a nice meal sitting outside. There is a small playground in the back area to keep your kids occupied. Good food, well plated. Everything looks good and tastes good.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We had some salads, caprese and tagliatelle with shrimps.
It was so great. One of the best shrimps I have tested (and I'm not fan of sea food)
Next is wine. Talk with their sommelier, and tell him what you like. Don't go with something you have already tasted before.
His suggestions are great.

Atmosphere was just another level to add to awesomeness of this place.
In my humble and short experience this was one OF THE BEST restaurants I've visited so far.

Very nice and friendly stuff.