“Exellent price and room!”

Greguar Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #37 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Bangkok, Thailand
“Exellent price and room!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The location is excellent. Sufficient breakfast. The staff is competent. I had a small problem and spoke with a young manager and it was solved to my satisfaction. I like the hotel in general, it is modern and clean. Besides, it is close to the shopping malls and is easy to reach by the metro. The room was spacious and the lobby looked gorgeous. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank WarutThailand
Greguar_Kate, Public Relations Manager at Greguar Hotel & Apartments, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the Greguar hotel&apartment’s management, I want to thank you for your kind review! We are honored to receive such a high appreciation. All the team is delighted that you enjoyed our facilities central location.
We do thank you for choosing Greguar hotel&apartment!
Ekaterina

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stay here for 2 nights, fantastic big rooms, extremely clean and comfortable with french balcony and city view. There is in room a washing machine, kitchen things, all you need. I feel like in home apartments. Breakfast was with freshly squeezed juice with French style breakfest food and was very tasty. Metro station is close, city center is also close. Absolutely I recommend this hotel for all Kiev guests.

Room Tip: Room in 6 floor with city view
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Greguar_Kate, Public Relations Manager at Greguar Hotel & Apartments, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Dear Guest!
Thank you for taking the time and effort to review your stay with us. We were all delighted that you found the hotel a perfect place to stay and you liked everything. We were all extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room spacious, extremely clean and French style breakfast very tasty.
Thank you for staying with us and recommending us further. Hopefully we may welcome you again soon.
USA
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I was looking for a nice apartment or hotel in the centre of Kiev and made some kind of search in Internet in order to get an advice and recommendations from people who stayed in different hotels and apartments in the centre of Kiev. Based on what people say about their apartments and hotels experiences and their overall judgements I have decided to choose Greguar and I am not disappointed, moreover I can say this place is of good level with outstanding service and excellent location.

Room Tip: Twin was really nice - large and sunny.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing a feedback on your visit of Greguar hotel&apartments. We are so happy to hear you liked our outstanding service and excellent location. We appreciate your kind words and hope we get to see you again in the near future.
Thank you again.
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Very nice place! It is included in the list of my favourite ones. I will be back because my stay in Greguar hotel and apartments was very enjoyable and relaxing, besides my wife likes it because it is very clean everywhere in the hotel and I want my wife to be happy and glad, so I am going to come back either alone or with my family when I am in Kiev next time.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to post your review of our hotel. We do appreciate all the great comments and including our hotel in the list of your favourite ones. We sincerely hope we will be able to welcome you and your wife back to Greguar hotel&apartments again soon.
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Short stay here in July. It's a bit pricey perhaps but it is 4 star and I got a good deal. BUT I have no idea how they justify 4 stars. In their 'blurb' they say order your breakfast in the evening for it to be delivered in the morning. At the very least this is misleading or not true because you have to go next door and present your room key to get your breakfast. Cereal with WARM milk, OMG, revolting, yeeeukk!!! This is even madder when you consider it was 24C already outside.

I chose it because of it's location, free WiFi and English, not knowing any Ukrainian or Russian this was important. The shuttle (though added cost) from airport and back was also a good point. It was nice to be met at the airport by someone holding up my name.

Elevator! Honestly if it wasn't at or near the 7th floor, that I was on, it was quicker to walk down 7 flights than wait for it. Painfully slow and only room for two friendly people.

Room Tip: I suspect the dividing walls of all rooms are very thin. I can't say what I could hear going on...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback following your recent stay with us. We are very sorry to read of the inconveniences you experienced with the breakfast and elevator. Your feedback is important for us and it is through your constructive comments that we are able to improve the service we offer guests in our hotel. We would like to thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and we do hope you will allow us the opportunity to accommodate you again.
Barcelona
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stayed in this "hotel" for the first time after carefully considering TA feedback. Good internet is all I can say. Breakfast needs to be ordered one day before and takes place in a nice bakery door to door. If you are the one that likes a good coffee and may be a croissant in the morning, then dont pre-order breakfast at hotel, simply go to next door in the morning.

The negative surprise is that upon return to the room/apartment in the evening, I discover than neither my room nor my colleague's have been serviced at all. Moreover, I discover signs (nails) of previous guest in the bath, not very hidden, which shows that this hotel need to reconsider the cleaning standards. As for me, I won't stay again unless am assured they have changed the maids. Otherwise, location is central and not much to say. There must be better choices around.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
On behalf of our team, I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. Your feedback has been forwarded to our department heads so that proper guidance may be given to avoid this issue in the future.
I do hope that you will return to us again in the future and we will have the chance to improve your impression about our hotel.
Moscow
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Place: vey close to Olymiyskaya metro station. There are few 24h retaurants there. Also there is shopping center.
You can walk from city center by Chervonoarmeykaya street, it's just 15 min walk via many interesting places.
In room there is small kitchen full equiped. Fridge and etc.
Free Wi-Fi, Free satelite TV.

Breakfast doesn't include in the price. You can buy it in cafe in the same building for 3-4USD or eat in many and mane cafes aroud hotel.

Service - perfect, location - too.
My best recommendations

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing and sharing your review. We are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed the hotel location and most importantly the apartment features that include fully-equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi and free satelite TV.
Let us thank you again for your valuable comments.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel!