Ibis Kiev City Center
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$86
1,186 results
All reviewsaccor hotelsmetro stationkiev cityhour barclean roomshigh floorsuperior roommin walkwifi is freeconvenient locationprofessional staffcomfortable hotelspoke good englishexcellent breakfastshort staybusiness tripexcellent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I planed to travel to this hotel on 1.3.2014 but due to civil unrest and factors widely familiar to all i been advised to cancel my trip. Hotel accepted cancellation of my reservation but they charged my credit card for full amount of stay. Now i don't have a room that was scheduled for near future nor the money. I tried to contact hotel directly but they didn't find time or will to reply back on my emails. As a hospitality worker with a diverse working experience in major hotel chains all around the europe, I have to say that here customers is only a number to rip off.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike M
Nina S, Quality manager at Ibis Kiev City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all let me thank you for your comment regarding experience with our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologie sfor all the inconveniences and unpleasant situations. We traet very seriously the level of services we provide to our guests that is why I can assume that probably your reservation was made at the rate that is non-refundable and non-modifiable. That is why your credit card has been charged. But if you still have any further questions please contact hotel directly and I am sure taht we will be able to find a solution that will satisfy you.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Centrally located. Clean and simple rooms which were warm in winter. Staff all very friendly with good English. The only notable item missing from the room for me was a safe. Wi-fi worked well. Two cash machines in the hotel reception area was a welcome bonus

Room Tip: Don't expect good views from the rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Douglas N

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice words regarding your experience with ibis Kiev City Center hotel. I will share your positive feedback with our team. It will serve an encouragement for them.
As well I would like to inform you that sfae boxes are availble at reception 24/7.

Looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Ibis has its standard minimal and efficient setup in the rooms: all furniture is basic, no amenities except environment-friendly shampoo/shower gel in dispensers in the bathroom. But the hotel is new, windows are well isolated and inside it's warm in winter. Powerful wifi connection works very well everywhere. Staff in the reception is cheerful, helpful and incredibly quick. The hotel has a fantastic restaurant if you do not have the time to go outside: few standard and customizable menus, but all food is delicious and service is fast. Breakfast is rich as well. Metro station is 10 min. walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Oya A

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at the Ibis Kiev City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

At Ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

It is a nice new hotel not far from the city center. There's a metro nearby, that will take you to Kreshatik in 10 minutes, or you can also walk.
Hotel is new, all the furniture is in a good quality, everything is very clean.
Service is also good and friendly, reception is always ready to help.
Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms (actually, in Kiev Wi-Fi is never a problem, almost every place has one).
Plus, we really liket their environmental initiatives - there's a box for old batteries, they plant trees for every 5 reused towels etc.
I definitely recommend staying there!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2013

+ nice location
+ clean
+ breakfast is good

- They haven't put even a bottle of water to a room. They may do this for $100 per night in tiny room. I checked in near midnight and was not happy to figure out that I must go to a bar just to find some water
- No minibar in a room
- small rooms
- No normal soap and shampoo (once again we are talking of a $100 per night), and "universal soaping liquid" instead. Needless to say it's usefull

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo