“Very good place.”

and 1 more site!
Heart Kiev Apart Hotel
Ranked #21 of 393 Speciality Lodging in Kiev
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very suitable location, nice rooms, friendly staff. Rooms with balcony have a view of the center of Kyiv. Internet connection was with hogh speed and without breaks. Good price for that kind of quality.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Heart Kiev Apart Hotel

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed at heart Kiev Apart Hotel for about 5 nights.
Everythign was ok, the location very close to Kresciatik main street of Kiev.The apt. was very clean, but quite small room and the perron at the front desh friendly and helpful.
Only one negative thish about the WI Fi connection, which was supposed to be free. Infact when I checked in , they guy of front desk gave me the password, but 2 days later I need to digit again the password and I asked again the code to the woman in front desk, and she asked me for money otherwise she could not give me any password!! I gave her the money I had available ( a few dollars) but incredibly she came a few minutes later knocking at my door ( it was around 11.00 pm) saying that few cents still missing from the total amount she asked me ( about $ 5.00). Well that's was not nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My friend and I were in Kiev for 2 days and wanted something on a budget. At first we said no to this place and then came back to it bc it was cheapest..........and next to wear we wanted to be. We are very happy we decided to stay here!!
Don't Judge a book by its cover, BC the outside of the building is very nasty. You take an elevator up to the 6th floor and that is where the hotel is.
We arrived at 2 am and figured we would need to do a whole check in, the lady gave us the key to our room and told us we would take care of everything in the AM (YES) the room was very nice, normal size, CLEAN, nice Bathroom, HOT water...........really hot I actually burned myself, Air conditioner that works really well, along with a fridge, flat screen tv ect.... The bed was a bit squeaky but very comfortable. The next morning we payed in cash and cash only the price for the hotel. The women behind the desk helped us find things we wanted to see and showed us the best way to get around.

One slight issue is that they charge you for everything.......but the price of the hotel is so cheap you cant really blame them. Wifi I saw online was for a fee so we figured it would be 20$ a day like most hotels. It was 20 UAH approx $2.50 for the whole time we were there. We asked for a second blanket and they charged an extra 40 UAH, no biggie. All is all if your looking for the Ritz or Hilton this isn't your place, but if your looking for a nice clean place, that has nice people working there and on a budget I say book it..........take my word for it!!!!
Tnis is all based on my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Very good hotel,perfect service,very good location,very fast internet,big room ,good furnitured. They don't have a phone in the room,the bed is very noisy,not very stabile ...have a litlle problem ,but the stuff fixed very fast with the bed !!!Anyways-for the price -this hotel is very ,very good -I recommended on 100 % .The hotels is located on 6th floor and girl from recepcion speak very good english.Thank you!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Stayed 2 nights at this hotel. Rather satisfied, and can recommend it for a budget stay in the center area.

Pros:
+ Price
+ Location (5 minutes walking to metro station, a little food store in the same building, McDonalds, many restaurants around)
+ Cleanliness (Towels were changed daily, and overall - good)
+ Tea/Coffee set
+ New furniture (not best one, but new)

Cons:
- Room is very small
- Awful parking, especially in winter. You get a parking ticket to leave the car nearby and it takes a while to satisfy all requests of parking administrator, when parking place is full of snow and there are 14 cars on 30 square meters :)
- Very hot in winter (January, 2013)
- Furniture is not the best one, especially the bed. Mattress is good, but you will hear every move you make
- Noise isolation. You will here everything from the reception (room 2 is just near) and vice versa.
- TV is not working properly. It disconnects automatically every 10 minutes during the day, and we found no solution for that.
- Bathroom is very small. Especially it's hard to get out of the bathtube - there is almost no space.

Choose it only if you're on a budget. Be aware you will need to pay cash since they don't have any terminals to accept cards.

Room Tip: I'm not sure you can choose rooms, but if you can, avoid room 2.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I will start by saying the apartment although in a rundown building was very pleasant with a good location close to the center and clean. That unfortunately is were the good points end, Heart Apartments is one of the most poorly run companies I have ever dealt with. Only one person speaks english the man who you book through but once he has your booking the customer service part ends and any dealings with him is like pulling teeth he just seems to pass all blame onto the 'office'. After waiting 3 HOURS in the ofiice we where confronted with what can only be described as an organised shambles which ended in 5 people being squashed into a small car like performing clowns before preceding to drop people off out the front of building dotted around Kiev. The cackling lady who drove the car spoke no english but thought the whole experience was hilarious and couldn't stop laughing the entire time. Although the apartment was nice I can in no way recommend this company the whole experience was a debacle and ruined our trip to Kiev. Once these people have your money they couldn't care any less about your stay. There are so many places to stay and companies to use in Kiev avoid this one at all costs!

Room Tip: Best tip I can give is don't stay here!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank gotoo
Reviewed 9 May 2012

I visited Kiev with my boyfriend for a city break, and picked Heart Kiev mainly due to the price. Though its not in the centre, its only a short walk to the main street - and around half way between the 2 main tourist areas (30 minute stroll to each). The room is clean and well decorated. Our room was fairly large and had a balcony overlooking the street (from the 6th floor, so noise isn't a problem). We had a kettle and fridge in the room, which was very handy. Reception staff were helpful, we left our bags there after checkout, and they ordered us a taxi to the airport. Wonderful place - only thing lacking was a small table and light on the balcony.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple