“Don’t bother visiting ”

Cuisines: European, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Once again terrible service. Going here always results in 20-30 minute wait for a waiter. Hookah here deserves it’s own worst medal. Literally it starts burning in 5 seconds. The taste is terrible. Almost forgot to mention, the stuff here will tell you it’s ok. I didn’t think that sweet tastes like burnt plastic. Learned something new today.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Cozy place with great service and delicious food but small portions )) Shisha is also nice. Not so much crowded even at Saturday so you do not need a reservation. Prices are moderate. We eat with my gf, drink (non alcoholic) and 1 shisha is around 50$. In sum a nice place to spend time with your gf.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend went here 6 month ago to pre-party and have drinks and had a good time.
Then we came today to have dinner and the food was bad compared to the price and in general.
Food was cold and nothing special chicken too salty and my soup was small and cold, my kebab was okay even tho the staff ask me to order something els... properly because it was the cheapest item on the meat section.

Come and drink but do not eat!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The music was annoying. The thing I liked very much is the location of cafe. In cafe you feel like you are in night club. High volume music! If location and music is OK for you then I recommend it. The cost is a little higher from medium. If you need special bar tastes than this cafe might be the good choice.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Manuk K
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Anytime I go to Kiev I always drop by Touch Cafe.
Where shall I start? First of all the location is amazing. Very detail oriented and simply..beautiful. On one hand there is a lot of space, so you do not feel claustrophobic being in that area. The air conditioner is functioning very well, so even though, many people smoke a Shisha, you have enough air to breathe.

The service is very attentive and always there to help. It even goes so far that if you have a problem to decide, you just ask the waiters and they quickly recommend you something that matches your taste. For example, once I asked them to mix a non-sweet, interesting cocktail and got "Master and Margarita"- I still order this drink anytime I go there.

Shisha:
The guys are superprofessional and also can mix you something upon your taste. Shishas are prepared on a fruit and even have lightning system inside :)

Food:
The restaurant is open til late. The variety is big. You can order Tartars or Sushi as well as Ukrainian national cuisine. I ate there few times and it was very good.

Date of visit: December 2017