Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv
US$254
US$302
US$292
  • Pool
11 Mirrors Design Hotel(Kiev)
US$231
US$226
Premier Hotel Rus(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$28
US$50
Senator Maidan(Kiev)
US$142
Ibis Kiev City Center(Kiev)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Restaurant
All reviewsvogue cafegold roomdnipro riverriver viewbeautiful propertyfront desk managerpodil districtturn down serviceclassic stylegreat bathroomspecial thanksrooms are spaciousperfect hotelrestaurant staffeastern europesubway stationbusiness trip
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I really enjoyed the Fairmont Grand Hotel Kiev. Reservations are down due to issues in the country this year, so I was able to get a buy one night stay one night free deal on the Gold level. The room was large, clean and nice. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The lounge had limited hours, but was okay. The concierge gave me great directions and advice every time I asked. My only issue with the hotel occurred after I checked out. I got a blow dry (my hair was just washed, so it didn't even include a shampoo) and the charges appeared on my bank statement after I departed. They charged me $57 for a blow dry. That seemed ridiculous, so I called the hotel and was told they would get back to me. They never did. I wrote several emails and never received a reply. Considering how badly they need guests right now, you would think they would try to at least communicate. A very disappointing end to an otherwise lovely stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank tcdupont
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Very helpful staff who went out of their way to meet my family's needs. Could not have been more helpful. Lovely rooms, delicious food, was a wee bit shocked to be charged ten pounds for four bananas for my little boy thought that price was excessive.

• Stayed: July 2014
FairmontKyiv, Manager at Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear k1977scotland,
Big thanks for sharing your comments about Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv on TripAdvisor! We highly appreciate your high evaluation.
Thank you also for pointing out issue with in-room dining services, our team will look into it.
Please be our guests again at Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This review is from a stay in June 2013. I stayed there 3 separate weekends over a 2 week period. The hotel is walking distance from some good restaurants as well as a small shop that sells water, small bites, and alcohol. The hotel is relatively new so the accommodations are very clean. Service was excellent. I used the fitness center several times and the facility is great (for my purposes). I ate at the hotel restaurant a few times and the food and service were excellent. During my stay the hotel was one of the stops for the 2013 Peking to Paris road rally, and it was great to see so many old cars. My rooms all overlooked the river so the views were terrific. It is a very short walk to the Kiev Funicular, making it easy to get to the central part of the city. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret R

Dear Margaret R,
Thank you very much for leaving your feedback on TripAdvisor! It is indeed great to hear that you liked your stay a lot. We pass your comments to all our team, including restaurant colleagues – they are delighted the food tasted great.
Yes, we share with you the same feelings for the 2013 Peking to Paris trip, which happened to include Kiev as well. It was a huge event for the whole city for sure!
Thank you and we hope to see you again as our guest at Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stay here regularly on business. The Fairmont has a lovely interior and facilities with first class customer service from the staff. Location is also great, on a lively street and only 10 mins walk down the hill from the centre of town. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dominic J,
Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your comment about Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv!
We also would like to thank you for being our regular guest. We highly your choice to stay with us and hope we fulfill all the expectations.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My family and I spent five nights here and could not have been happier. Beautiful hotel...the guest rooms are extremely comfortable and well laid out. Our rooms included breakfast, and that was a treat. The choices on the menu were extensive, but everything we ordered was just as it should be: delicious! Staff at this hotel are superbly professional and helpful. Extremely well-run, beautiful, good location...they get it right on all points.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear JKinLA_101,
Thank you very much for your kind words about Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv!
All colleagues are happy that you liked your stay from every point.
We hope you will visit Kiev sometime soon again!