The hotel is in a quiet area, close to downtown. It is easy to get to St. Andrew's Church, St. Michael's church, St. Sophia Cathedral. Advantages - proximity to downtown, good interior room and a restaurant, polite staff, the atmosphere of old Kiev early 20 th century. Disadvantages - poor breakfast, hotel site does not contain detailed location map, small rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique Hotel Vozdvyzhensky is an ideal choice for a sophisticated traveler-cosmopolite. Located on Andriivsky Uzviz, which is considered to be Kiev’s Montmartre, the Hotel is famous for its hospitality and exclusive interiors. 26 uniquely designed rooms are at your service. The Hotel is proud of its Terrace Garden – its history goes back to the 18th century - and the Panoramic Summer Terrace with a splendid view of Podil, St.Andrew’s Cathedral and green slopes. Hotel provides comfortable conditions for both business and leisure. Free Wi-Fi, Conference Hall for up to 100 persons, Small Salon, Meeting Room, Gym, Terrace Restaurant with European and Ukrainian Cuisine, room service 24/7, Buffet Breakfast inclusive into the room rate, beautiful Garden Terraces, Lobby Bar, cozy Hotel’s Patio and a concept store Chambre are at your entire disposal. The Hotel is within walking distance to Saint-Michael's Monastery and Saint-Sophia's Cathedral. Kreshchatyk Street - 10 min by car. The Kiev Boryspil International Airport - 40km by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Boutique Hotel Vozdvyzhensky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boutique-Hotel Vozdvyzhensky Hotel Kiev
- Best Eastern Vozdvyzhensky Kiev