“Fish doctor is there too (tickles)”

Jurassic Dream Island Aquapark
Ranked #70 of 504 things to do in Kiev
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I liked everything about it. Last time I went it was my birthday so I got in for free. Lots of slides, jungle decor full of prehistoric beasts (I could have done without the beasts but they didn't bother me either). Jacuzzi s and wave pools and year round good weather since it's inside on the third floor of a very long mall. If you like window shopping (or spending money), the mall downstairs is very nice.

4  Thank lindat3332013

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This waterpark is in part of a giant modern indoor shopping centre - Dream Town 2. It was 140 UAH per adult for 2 hours and had excellent facilities for all age groups. The main problem we had was that all the information was in Russian which meant that we found it difficult to navigate. Loads to do apart from the obvious, and plenty of bars/fooderies and places to sit and relax. I would definitely recommend a full day there if you have kids who like this kind of thing as you may find it hard to drag them away. The information online states that the nearest Metro station is Obolon but actually Mins'ka is right outside.

2  Thank vja26
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Amazing complex with a lot of water activities for both adults and children. Especially fun for kids who could not get enough.
We spent approx. 8 hours, and still could not managed to try everything.
The best deal is probably still buying the day card.
Some rides require that you can swim eg BLACK HOLE at the Xtreme part for adults.
Are you visiting Kiev, visiting the Aqua Park is a must do.
The food could have been much better, but it might be compensated with cheap beer.

Have fun, we had:-)

2  Thank Homy54321
Reviewed 8 June 2013

This is the most amazing place that I have ever been to for an indoor aquapark. Not only are there so many slides to ride with some of the greatest runs available with up to a 30 metre drop.The facilities include a water side bar in the large main pool. There are several other child friendly pools and activities for everyone to enjoy from Hydro massage beds, jacuzzis, and other features. To top it off there is a fabulous selection of different types of sauna, therapies,massages all to be had at an addition reasonable charge (by western standards).
We also had a meal here which was good and the menu was extensive enough to find some thing for everyone. EVEN THE KIDS!

2  Thank Freddiexpat
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

I ve been looking for the fun places to take my son to during our stay in Kiev and this was number one on our list. We've been waiting and talking about it for 6 or 8 months... My son had a blast! The mall is amazing , located just across the street from the sanest station, lots of places to eat and shop... Kinda expensive for my American taste... I would not spend that much money on clothes and household stuff... Anyway... The lockers are good, you can open and close it with your braslet, so, your belongings are secure. We had slippers on , thanks to the previous reviews. There are plenty of loungers to relax on if you don't swim... There was a line to the bigger slide so I asked to security guy to call upstairs and check Iftar son was there... Sure enough, they found him and one of the staff spoke English. I enjoyed a fish massage for feet, about $10. Overall, great experience!