11 Mirrors Design Hotel
Hilton Kyiv(Kiev)
Express(Kiev)
Senator Maidan(Kiev)
View Hotel
All reviewswelcome drinkslow elevatoropera housegreat hotelheated floorsdoor mansmall hotelnice designperfect locationwalking distanceexcellent stayspacious roomi highly recommend this hotelhotel is centrally locatedgolden gatemini barnice breakfast
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I stayed at the beautiful 11 Morrors hotel 12th-18th November, it was truly an experience i will never forget, the ambience-quality service-breakfast- and off course most important too, all the staff in their politeness and attitude to their beloved customers. the food in hotel is simply excellent, breakfast or dinner or a simple snack. Also, the location is Superb, the Opera House, the Theatre are just metres away, the most beautiful Church is 150 metres, but there are many more Churches very close. Then there are all the Gothic buildings and the architecure is truly unique. Amazing, then there are the cafes-resturants, no need to name any, i like food-wine and the cafes-resturants are each better than the last eating house visited. I truly recommend this hotel, i have stayed many times before in the top hotels in Kyiv and this 11 Mirrors is in a class of it own, for business or indeed for short or long break. Raymond-Natasha

Room Tip: Qulaity-care-Luxury
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymondking1
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

I am so glad you had a great stay at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel! Thank you very much for your kind comments on your recent stay with us, it was wonderful to hear that our hotel met your expectations. I am especially thrilled that you found our service to be helpful and ongoing. We are so happy to have been able to make your Kyiv experience even more wonderful and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

11 Mirrors - excellent staff, extremely clean, room was cleaned. Excellent location, couldn't think of a better location for someone who would like to see the main attractions in Kyiv. I was very surprised)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank take141

Thank you for sharing such lovely feedback about your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you found our accommodations welcoming and to your satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

Everything just superb. Kiev very nice city and everything was super beer Slavutych very good for test. it is heart of Kiev most nice city in the world. I do like Kiev so much . And people very friendly.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Roman I

Thank you for your comments here on Tripadvisor. I am thrilled you found the hotel to be comfortable, clean and superb. I hope that we will see you and your girlfriend at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel again on your next visit to Kyiv!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was very surprised to find a boutique hotel with such high international standards in the heart of Kiev. I've stayed in very average hotels before and 11 Mirrors was a breath of fresh air

It is a very stylish and well designed hotel from the reception to the rooms. When checking in the ultra friendly staff offered us a glass of champagne. Their english and smiles were perfect - just what I needed after a delayed flight.

My room was very modern and welcoming. Big comfortable bed, lovely bathroom with high end fixtures, huge TV and a whole range of spirit and wine bottles on the wall in case I felt the need.

My room faced the road with a lovely view of a local church. Whilst I was in my room I never heard any other noise - either from outside or the other rooms. It's located near the Opera House in town - staff always on hand to book taxis - but also a nice stroll from shops and restaurants (recommend a traditional Ukrainian restaurant in the local square).

Breakfast was included and was one of the best I've had in all my years of travelling. Freshly squeezed orange juice, latte, smoked salmon, freshly prepared eggs, fresh fruit salad etc

Overall I can't recommend 11 Mirrors enough !!

Room Tip: Choose the corner rooms - 304, 404 etc - the layout is better
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Martyn R

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughtful comments of your recent stay with us at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. I am so glad to hear that you had a great stay! I am pleased you were happy with the room and our services. I will pass on your comments to our staff who will be delighted to read them. We’re so happy to have been able to make your Kyiv experience even more wonderful and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel is the perfect base to get around Kiev. Lovely rooms and amazing bathrooms but most of all enthusiastic and happy English speaking staff who are eager to please their guests!! Great value too, don't miss it if you are visiting this historic city.

Room Tip: There are only 49 rooms all are excellent!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank NickAristou

Thank you so very much for your comments about your experience at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. I am so pleased you found our hotel fantastic. I have passed on your comments to our staff who were humbled and pleased to have received such high commendations. We look forward to welcoming you back to 11 Mirrors Design Hotel again!