“Every time I enjoy staying in 11M.”

11 Mirrors Design Hotel
Ranked #1 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Moscow, Russia
“Every time I enjoy staying in 11M.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

And this time a bit different... Before everything was very good, but now its perfect! ;) Need to mention the service level- it become much higher! Important things to start the day- breakfast- great job- it is much more variable and home tasting than privious times:) So unfortunate that due to our schedules we couldn't stay for longer, but sure that next time we'll come back to 11M*))

Room Tip: City view !!! ;)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear 481Kseniya,

Thank you for the five star rating! It sounds like you had a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us and it is wonderful to hear such positive feedback regarding our team. Also I greatly appreciate your compliments about our breakfast. It is a privilege to gain your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future trips to Kyiv!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Reviewed 3 July 2014

everything was so so so perfect that I still can't believe it.
the location, the STAFF!!! the room.
breakfast might look not too rich, but it's more than enough. selection of fresh juices was very good.
I've ordered a room service - dinner from the restaurant - excellent food and perfectly scheduled (they told me it would take 20 min and so it was)

in other words, if you are looking for a hotel in Kiev, stop looking because this is the one!

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor - it might come with a little extra payment, but totally worth it. I was on a...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear AnnaPazi,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your stay on Trip Advisor. It is always encouraging to hear compliments on our accommodations, as well as our staff’s level of service. Thank you for the wonderful review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again!

Kind regards,
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed at the 11 Mirrors hotel for two nights on both ends of a vacation where we had a layover in Kiev. This hotel got everything right. Service was impeccable, food was great (and available 24 hours through room service), and the rooms were among the nicest I have ever stayed in. We stayed in the lifestyle executive suite - which is two adjoining rooms. Either room by itself is a luxury - but put them together and you really do have a amazing suite. Way to go guys. Not a single complaint. We will return.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dzhulai_Irina, Manager at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Quentin,

Thank you for your very positive feedback about 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. We are really glad to hear that you had comfortable accommodation experience in Lifestyle Executive Suite and that our hotel fulfilled and met your expectations. Be sure I will share your positive review with our staff which will encourage them to keep up the good service.

We hope to have opportunity to welcome you and your family again at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel in the nearest future!

Best regards,
Iryna Dzhulai
Resident Manager
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 26 June 2014

More than anything, the staff at the hotel has been extremely gentle and competent. My standard room was very clean, pleasant, with a strong plus due to giant tv screen and the very comfortable bathroom.

Dear Invandrare2008,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read that you have valued our service provided during your stay as we do our best to make our guests’ stay comfortable and memorable.

We are always happy to welcome you at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel!

Always at your disposal,
Iryna Dzhulai
Resident Manager
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

As a frequent traveller I prefer to stay at the 5 star major chain hotels just for that peace of mind and familiarity. I thought for a change I might give 11 Mirrors a try because of all the good reviews it was getting and let me say that I was NOT disappointed in the slightest. I stayed for 3 nights with my fiance to celebrate her birthday and so was always going to be very fussy when it came to the WOW factor.

This hotel is all about service. They were simply amazing. With the majors you do tend to get treated like a number usually but here it is a very personal touch they offer. There was nothing that was too much trouble for the staff whether housekeeping, reception, concierge and especially Iryna, the resident manager. On my fiance's birthday itself a bouquet of flowers, champagne and a fruit platter was left in our room with a card wishing her a happy birthday. At one stage I needed a substantial amount of colour printing done which needed to be sent out to a printer nearby....the staff took all my printing, sent it to the printers, had the concierge go and pick it up and then deliver it all to my room. This was all done in under 10 minutes and at absolutely no charge. If this was a major chain I would have needed a second mortgage to have it done I'm sure!!

The rooms are large, extremely modern and very well appointed with large TV set into the wall and a very unique wall bar with a range of spirits and wines. The bathrooms are spacious and exceptionally clean with a see through partition between bedroom and shower a nice touch....for the romantic couple of course!! For those who wish to keep their dignity intact, it is also a one way mirror so simply turn off the light and bingo, instant privacy!! The bed is very comfortable being firm but not too much. Plenty of pillows which are also very comfortable. Usually it takes me 3 nights to get used to a hotel bed but at 11 Mirrors I slept soundly on the first night.

I had read complaints about coffee and fresh juices being charged as extras to the included breakfast but was pleasantly surprised that this is not the case at all. We had both coffee and freshly squeezed juices and all were at no additional charge. The restaurant is not large but is modern, clean and suits a hotel of this magnitude...we never had a problem getting a table and in fact when there was a function held in the dining area on our first morning, the hotel simply extended the breakfast hours and provided free room service to compensate.

The location is about right with the Opera House and Independence Square within minutes walk of the front door. If you want to travel further afield then the Metro is also just a few minutes walk away and at about 20c to go anywhere, can't be overlooked as a very economical way of getting around.

The hotel is owned by Vitali Klitschko and he should be proud of what he has done here. His staff are very well trained, speak fluent English and are always very happy to help in any way they can. I congratulate all those who we had the pleasure of meeting at 11 Mirrors. They made a real difference to our experience in Kiev and I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.

As a fussy and seasoned traveller who has sampled both the best and the worst of what hotels have to offer I can safely say that you will not regret your decision to stay at 11 Mirrors....go and experience it for yourself!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SteveNissen
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear SteveNissen,

Thank you for a fabulous review of our hotel! Firstly, Happy Birthday to your fiancee, we hope your stay at 11 Mirrors made it day even more special. I am so glad to hear your praises for the attitudes of the staff here at the hotel. The whole team will be delighted to know that you were so impressed by their friendliness and level of service. Thank you again for the kind words, and for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Harstad, Norway
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed in this very friendly and charming hotel 3 nights, and I have to say that 11 Mirror is maybe the most pleasant and relaxing hotels I have stayed in to this day. The most important thing I want to highlight is the friendly and helpful staff, everyone spoke very good English.
The room was very modern, big and cozy.
I am not sure what other hotels do wrong, all I can say is that 11 Mirror hotel does everything right. I will not even consider another hotel next time i'm in Kiev.

Room Tip: I payed a small fee for a room upgrade when I checked in, so I got a slightly bigger room in 9th flo...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Arnt Vidar E
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Dear Arnt Vidar E,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave such an impressive review. We make every effort to create a unique and personalized experience for our guests, so in turn I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us was so exceptional. Please be sure your feedback is highly encouraging to our team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Kyiv!

Best regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We just returned from a beautiful long weekend in Kiev. This city is splendidly elegant, sophisticated, incredibly green and lush, fun-loving, strong and indomitable with magnificent architecture, highly delectable food and grandiose boulevards. And this hotel is the perfect dream! I wish I could give it six stars.
Location is perfect – on an elegant boulevard with wide pavements and lovely cafes and restaurants with outside seating. Right next door to the Opera House (where we saw and very much enjoyed The Tale of Tsar Saltan), 10 minutes walk from Saint Sophia and Maiden, a short taxi ride from the splendid and highly recommended Lavra complex.
The reception staff is so lovely and kind and go out of their way to make your stay perfect and unforgettable. We were offered an early check-in which made an enormous difference to our weekend, having arrived from London on an ‘overnight’ flight. They also upgraded us to one of the front facing rooms on the 11th floor. Thank you so much!! The room is so so gorgeous, with a magnificent floor to ceiling glass window overlooking the city and the golden domes of St Volodymyr cathedral. Such a splendid sight! Lying in the fluffy and delightful bed, looking out to St Volodymyr’s golden domes glistening in the sunlight is just like a dream. The room is clean, tastefully decorated and has everything you could wish for. The bathroom is just to die for: heated flooring, large bath for two, a splendid rain shower, two sinks, delightful toiletries. Everything feels so new and spotlessly clean and so welcoming.
The whole hotel has a fantastic atmosphere, great mood-lighting – a pleasure to be in.
Breakfast was delightful – starting the day with freshly squeezed carrot juice, spinach soufflé, fresh breads, croissants, cured salmon, etc was such a treat.
Iryna and everyone else at 11 Mirrors – thank you so much for such a fantastic stay. We hope to return and explore more of beautiful Kiev and we would undoubtedly stay at 11 Mirrors again. All the very best till then.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank claudia186338
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Claudia186338,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave such an impressive review! We make every effort to create a unique and personalized experience for our guests, so in turn I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us was so exceptional. Additionally, I am pleased that you enjoyed all that our neighborhood has to offer, as well as our various hotel amenities. I hope you know that your feedback is highly encouraging to our team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Kyiv!