“Great hotel, lacks facilities for 5 star”

11 Mirrors Design Hotel
Ranked #1 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in great location, large cool, clean room, very quiet and staff are excellent. Nice design and not over the top or too Moscow bling bling which is refreshing. Breakfast is good and all in all no complaints, I did miss the on site gym and pool etc that you would expect from 5 star, they do have a partnership with a spa and gym over the road though with discounted rate. I would stay here again definitely but for the price I may look around for somewhere with more facilities.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dzhulai_Irina, Manager at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear restaurantadvisorboy,

Thank you for taking the time to review 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. We are delighted to know you had an enjoyable first visit and hope that you will come again.

It is so nice to read such a positive comment about our staff. Our team all pride themselves on ensuring that all of our guests are truly cared for and it is always lovely to see this being recognized.

Thank you for noticing all the benefits of hotel as great location, spacious rooms and its cleanness, nice hotel design and good breakfast. Same time we hope that during your next stay with us you will be able to enjoy services provided by Leonardo Wellness Club, our gym and SPA partner.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel in future!

Resident manager

There are newer reviews for 11 Mirrors Design Hotel

Reviewed 7 July 2014

And this time a bit different... Before everything was very good, but now its perfect! ;) Need to mention the service level- it become much higher! Important things to start the day- breakfast- great job- it is much more variable and home tasting than privious times:) So unfortunate that due to our schedules we couldn't stay for longer, but sure that next time we'll come back to 11M*))

Room Tip: City view !!! ;)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear 481Kseniya,

Thank you for the five star rating! It sounds like you had a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us and it is wonderful to hear such positive feedback regarding our team. Also I greatly appreciate your compliments about our breakfast. It is a privilege to gain your loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back on your future trips to Kyiv!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

everything was so so so perfect that I still can't believe it.
the location, the STAFF!!! the room.
breakfast might look not too rich, but it's more than enough. selection of fresh juices was very good.
I've ordered a room service - dinner from the restaurant - excellent food and perfectly scheduled (they told me it would take 20 min and so it was)

in other words, if you are looking for a hotel in Kiev, stop looking because this is the one!

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor - it might come with a little extra payment, but totally worth it. I was on a...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear AnnaPazi,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide a review of your stay on Trip Advisor. It is always encouraging to hear compliments on our accommodations, as well as our staff’s level of service. Thank you for the wonderful review and we very much look forward to welcoming you back again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed at the 11 Mirrors hotel for two nights on both ends of a vacation where we had a layover in Kiev. This hotel got everything right. Service was impeccable, food was great (and available 24 hours through room service), and the rooms were among the nicest I have ever stayed in. We stayed in the lifestyle executive suite - which is two adjoining rooms. Either room by itself is a luxury - but put them together and you really do have a amazing suite. Way to go guys. Not a single complaint. We will return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dzhulai_Irina, Manager at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Quentin,

Thank you for your very positive feedback about 11 Mirrors Design Hotel. We are really glad to hear that you had comfortable accommodation experience in Lifestyle Executive Suite and that our hotel fulfilled and met your expectations. Be sure I will share your positive review with our staff which will encourage them to keep up the good service.

We hope to have opportunity to welcome you and your family again at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel in the nearest future!

Resident Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2014

More than anything, the staff at the hotel has been extremely gentle and competent. My standard room was very clean, pleasant, with a strong plus due to giant tv screen and the very comfortable bathroom.

Dear Invandrare2008,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us. We are delighted to read that you have valued our service provided during your stay as we do our best to make our guests’ stay comfortable and memorable.

We are always happy to welcome you at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel!

Always at your disposal,
Resident Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2014

As a frequent traveller I prefer to stay at the 5 star major chain hotels just for that peace of mind and familiarity. I thought for a change I might give 11 Mirrors a try because of all the good reviews it was getting and let me say that I was NOT disappointed in the slightest. I stayed for 3 nights with my fiance to celebrate her birthday and so was always going to be very fussy when it came to the WOW factor.

This hotel is all about service. They were simply amazing. With the majors you do tend to get treated like a number usually but here it is a very personal touch they offer. There was nothing that was too much trouble for the staff whether housekeeping, reception, concierge and especially Iryna, the resident manager. On my fiance's birthday itself a bouquet of flowers, champagne and a fruit platter was left in our room with a card wishing her a happy birthday. At one stage I needed a substantial amount of colour printing done which needed to be sent out to a printer nearby....the staff took all my printing, sent it to the printers, had the concierge go and pick it up and then deliver it all to my room. This was all done in under 10 minutes and at absolutely no charge. If this was a major chain I would have needed a second mortgage to have it done I'm sure!!

The rooms are large, extremely modern and very well appointed with large TV set into the wall and a very unique wall bar with a range of spirits and wines. The bathrooms are spacious and exceptionally clean with a see through partition between bedroom and shower a nice touch....for the romantic couple of course!! For those who wish to keep their dignity intact, it is also a one way mirror so simply turn off the light and bingo, instant privacy!! The bed is very comfortable being firm but not too much. Plenty of pillows which are also very comfortable. Usually it takes me 3 nights to get used to a hotel bed but at 11 Mirrors I slept soundly on the first night.

I had read complaints about coffee and fresh juices being charged as extras to the included breakfast but was pleasantly surprised that this is not the case at all. We had both coffee and freshly squeezed juices and all were at no additional charge. The restaurant is not large but is modern, clean and suits a hotel of this magnitude...we never had a problem getting a table and in fact when there was a function held in the dining area on our first morning, the hotel simply extended the breakfast hours and provided free room service to compensate.

The location is about right with the Opera House and Independence Square within minutes walk of the front door. If you want to travel further afield then the Metro is also just a few minutes walk away and at about 20c to go anywhere, can't be overlooked as a very economical way of getting around.

The hotel is owned by Vitali Klitschko and he should be proud of what he has done here. His staff are very well trained, speak fluent English and are always very happy to help in any way they can. I congratulate all those who we had the pleasure of meeting at 11 Mirrors. They made a real difference to our experience in Kiev and I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone.

As a fussy and seasoned traveller who has sampled both the best and the worst of what hotels have to offer I can safely say that you will not regret your decision to stay at 11 Mirrors....go and experience it for yourself!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SteveNissen
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear SteveNissen,

Thank you for a fabulous review of our hotel! Firstly, Happy Birthday to your fiancee, we hope your stay at 11 Mirrors made it day even more special. I am so glad to hear your praises for the attitudes of the staff here at the hotel. The whole team will be delighted to know that you were so impressed by their friendliness and level of service. Thank you again for the kind words, and for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I stayed in this very friendly and charming hotel 3 nights, and I have to say that 11 Mirror is maybe the most pleasant and relaxing hotels I have stayed in to this day. The most important thing I want to highlight is the friendly and helpful staff, everyone spoke very good English.
The room was very modern, big and cozy.
I am not sure what other hotels do wrong, all I can say is that 11 Mirror hotel does everything right. I will not even consider another hotel next time i'm in Kiev.

Room Tip: I payed a small fee for a room upgrade when I checked in, so I got a slightly bigger room in 9th flo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Arnt Vidar E
Galina_Martynyuk, Director of Sales at 11 Mirrors Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Arnt Vidar E,

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave such an impressive review. We make every effort to create a unique and personalized experience for our guests, so in turn I am delighted to hear that your recent stay with us was so exceptional. Please be sure your feedback is highly encouraging to our team and we very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Kyiv!