“Best Pizza in Kiev”

Ranked #1,148 of 2,125 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: real italian restaurant in Kiev
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This restaurant has only opened in Summer 2012 and the pizzas are truly the best you currently can get in Kiev. The pizzaiolo is a young Ukrainian that worked in Naples Italy for many years and is using a typical pizza oven from Naples. I cannot more recommend this place for locals and visitors. Try also the Tiramisu and the Souffle au Chocolat as desserts and you will be amazed.

1  Thank redwan m

Reviewed 15 September 2012

I am fond of this restaurant. good service, tasty food, so perfect pasta and pizza. I`ll advice this place to my friends. thank you for a good atmosphere. Little Italy in Kiev!

1  Thank Nadya V
Reviewed 12 September 2012

this restaurant is just amazing, decoration, food, service, well situated probably one of the best Italian restaurant in the cty: just a smile in Kiev

Reviewed 31 August 2012

I have discovered that nice place for me, sheff impressed me with original delicious taste of pasta, we. have been well advised about wine, to complete evening i had magnifique tiramisu! I would advise more candle lights for more romantic atmosphere.

1  Thank anastasia v
Reviewed 28 August 2012

After 6 weeks of local country food, my friends wanted a change, so went to Sorrento. Was a little sceptical at first, as i'm very wary of Italian restaurants abroad. However, the pizzas were no worse than many i've had in Italy, and were pretty large. The prices were ok, but the water was very pricey at between 35-49 gry for a 500ml bottle. Don't drink the water!! Service was very good and very friendly. If you like ham, try the prosciutto platter. It's massive, must be almost half a pig on the plate, and beautifully presented.

2  Thank vinnie57
stefano m, Manager at Bella Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Thanks for your review!
well about water you are right our list now is not completed with more cheap but qualitative water, but you know in my region they say: wine makes blood and water makes rust ;)
check out price for our VIno delle Casa!
seriously i promise our customer soon there will be other choices
See you soon!