“customer satisfaction”

Ranked #8 of 111 Hotels in Kiev
Kiev, Ukraine
“customer satisfaction”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

In general good image and great satisfaction. The only problem, I often experience during my stay at Radisson, is the water drain in the bathroom, that is not running properly. The shower stall is sometimes overfloated. Music in the breakfast area is always too loud. Nevertheless excellent staff, very helpful and friendly,especially at the reception!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

YBandurko, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Guest Jean-Pierre P,

Thank you so much for choosing the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil during your regular visits to Kyiv. As you know we really appreciate your trust and you keep returning to us each time.

It is really lovely to read how helpful and friendly you find our staff. We take great pride in our ‘Yes I Can’ attitude and it is really great as our staff are really living this.

At the same I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused sometimes in the bathroom and in the restaurant due to loud music. I know my colleague Timur already informed you that these are not our standards and all your comments were immediately passed to the definite departments and rest be assured we will do our best to prevent such issues in the future.

I certainly hope we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel again and again and we look forward to your soon return.

Kind regards,
Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I am staying at this hotel for an extended stay(three weeks) and so far the hotel staff has been great. They are friendly, fluent in English, and very attentive. The rooms are all modern and appear to be newly renovated. The hotel is close enough to the metra to get around and surrounded by many restaurants and bars to keep one entertained. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel out of of the ones that I have stayed at in Kiev. Great job Radisson Blu. I'm not sure, if they have suites in this hotel, however; considering the length of my stay, I wish they had at least upgraded for that reason. But all in all, I would definitely stay here again and most likely will book all of my future stays here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Greene,

Following up our recent conversation I would like to take once again the opportunity to thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback and for your on-going and continued loyalty to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil. We are delighted to know that you feel comfortable here with us and you find our location very convenient. Your kind comments were already passed to our staff, it’s the best motivation for us to improve our service. I hope you are satisfied with the upgrade to Business Class room and we met your expectations to make your stay more comfortable.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly or my colleagues at Front Desk 27/4 via One Touch Service if you have any requests or you need any further assistance. Once again thank you for recommending us so highly to other travellers.

Best regards,
USA
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have been to Kiev many times and it is always the same here. Horrendously expensive for a hotel. The city used to only have a few hotels that were 1 star at best from the former Soviet era, yet charged a fortune for them. Then the new 5 star chains such as this one came in over the past 7 years and they are truly fabulous compared to the old stuff. But the prices are astoundingly high for what you get.
But this hotel is very, very nice without a doubt. Has everything you need and could want. Very clean and very well maintained and run. But just keep in mind that 1 night here will cost you $500 minimum. And believe this or not! This is NOT one of the most expensive in the city. You can pay more elsewhere. There is no hotel worth that much for a single night. So if you plan to come to Kiev, plan to spend a pile of money for a hotel. It simply is the way it is.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Victoria
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a lovely hotel, with great staff, situated in the Podil neighbourhood of Kyiv. I stayed there for two nights, while attending meetings elsewhere in Kyiv, and enjoyed it.
The rooms are extremely comfortable, large bathrooms with excellent amenities, efficient room service, and breakfast offered a diverse variety. What particularly struck me was how helpful and accommodating the staff were.
As well as the restaurants in the hotel, there are many very pleasant restaurants on the next street.
I heard from friends that Podil is their favourite neighbourhood in Kyiv. Unfortunately, I did not have time to explore it this time. Maybe next time....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
YBandurko, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Guest Outsider222,

Thank you for providing us with the nice review of your recent stay. On behalf of the entire team your kind and sincere comments are greatly appreciated.

It is great to know that the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil was highly satisfactory for your needs and the room with additional amenities and space meant that your stay was greater appreciated. Additionally, the location of the hotel, and service provided were all to your liking, resulting in a highly satisfactory stay.

I do hope that we shall have the same pleasure to host you and delight you once again. And hopefully next time you will have the opportunity and enough time to explore our historical part of Kyiv City Podil. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with your next booking.

With the kindest regards,

e-mail: yana.bandurko@radissonblu.com
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 21 May 2014

One of the best hotels in Kiev. Thats for sure! Will recomend it to my friends. Comfortable rooms, nice interier and design, extremly kind staff and very tasty food. Near the hotel - there are lots of places to go. Bars, restourants, disco and even theaters I will visit it again!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest Nikita S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

I am pleased to learn that the facilities were a success with the service of our team. We are really happy to hear that the room was to your liking and you enjoyed the location of the hotel.

I do hope that we shall have the opportunity to host you again. If the team or I can be assistance, please let one of us know.

Kind regards,
miami, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

the people - absolutely everyone on the staff - of the radisson blu podil were professional, friendly, supportive, attentive and often proactive throughout my 10-day stay and they made my work easy, allowing me to focus 100% on my job - all my work in kiev was at the hotel. they were flexible when necessary, taking care of every need, making it a totally smooth stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

YBandurko, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Guest Bob K,

As I’ve responded to your Thank You letter which was sent by you previously we were absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our team professional and courteous!

And thank you so much that you spent your time to share your great experience about our Hotel with the TripAdvisor community. We pride ourselves on the service and facilities we provide to our Guests so I really do hope that we get the chance to host you again at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil!

My kindest regards,
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

average hotel, nothing special to report, breakfast lacks variety, floors in the room are not carpeted, taxies will need to be arranged in advance as there's no taxi stand around the hotel, bar closes at 1am, gym is 24-hours, very small though

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

I am very disappointed that your stay was impacted due to multiple issues. The information you have shared is currently undergoing an internal investigation to understand why our usually highly regarded service and standards were not met on this particular occasion. On behalf of the entire Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv Podil team we apologize in unison that this was not what you expected but is certainly not a reflection of our usual high standards in all areas. I am sorry to read that your were not satisfied with the breakfast and I can assure you that our Executive Chef works diligently to ensure the food served is of high quality but I thank you for bringing this to our attention as this will be discussed for verification that the standards we have in place are achieved.

Although this very stay did not meet your expectations, I would certainly hope you will allow us another opportunity to make it better for you on your next visit to Kyiv. Please let me know if I can be of assistance with making the reservation for when you are next back in the area.

+38 044 393 13 73