“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizzа 33

Pizzа 33
Ranked #1,300 of 1,832 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We are proud of our handmade and freshmade pizza! Also our restoraunt offers true Italian food, delicious desserts and bar menu.
Shanghai, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

Love this place! It's a perfect mix of great Italian food, great service and great location. Their pizzas are just perfect! Highly recommended!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank FromShanghaiWithLove

Oslo, Norway
“The coolest and best tasting Italian in Kiev?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

I`m Norwegian, and probably not an expert on Italian food - But compared to Italian Restaurants and trattorias in Oslo - and to my surprice - I experienced this restaurat in Kiev as better then anything I have tried in Oslo :)
I eat almost every day in Pizza 33, during my stay. Maybe they could have changed name, because they had som much more then only pizza on the manu :)
The waiters there where extremly friendly, serviceminded and helpful - 12 out of 10 point

Roger Pettersen, Oslo Norway