“Great pizza, great wine.”
Review of Pizzа 33 - CLOSED

Pizzа 33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We are proud of our handmade and freshmade pizza! Also our restoraunt offers true Italian food, delicious desserts and bar menu.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Good authentic style pizza's at a good price accompanied by a tastey Rioja. Excellent service. Would use again and highly recommend.

1  Thank RCG41

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Italian food, I think this is the best option good presentation good chef, good food, and the price is good this is the best option for Kiev

1  Thank Beach2323
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The pizza's have a good topping selection, the pasta dishes are freshly cooked, the staff are very friendly and very helpful.

1  Thank Pete0506
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Had a quick dinner here because I didnt want to have a long dinner. The menu has quite a few choice, although there are a number of odd combinations, particular as pizza toppings. With some pizzas it feels like there is an overload on ingredients. Does a pizza really need 6 types of meat or cheese? The food in general is nothing too special, the service is quite good, the girls serving are friendly, helpful and efficient. The pizza I had was ok, not very crispy. Dessert was ok nothing more. All in all for the 15 or so euro I spent on drinks, cheese, a pizza and desert it was ok, it is what you would expect for this amount.
If you want no fuzz and an easy and fast dinner you can for sure pick this place.

1  Thank Jeroen22
Reviewed 13 May 2013

After having a few not so good meals in Kiev, we decided to play it safe and opt for pizza one night. We chose this place as it was close to the hotel and looked reasonably busy.
Service was quick and very efficient. I was impressed with the prices, both drinks and food were very reasonable.
We had a pizza and a calzone for mains and skipped starters. Whilst they weren't the best pizzaz I've ever had, they were crisp, had a good amount of toppings and were a decent size.
It's not a restaurant which I would get really excited about but for a reliable, reasonably priced meal, it's a good option.

1  Thank Travellover6128