“View with Excellent Service and Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bar na 8
Ranked #194 of 1,747 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Bar, European, Pub, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Alhambra, California
“View with Excellent Service and Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

We sat outside. We had salads and both were very good and, but if you like garlic, the complimentary marinaded grilled garlic spread with bread was a highlight. And if you do not like garlic you have not been in Ukraine long enough. My wife is Ukrainian and lived here 15 years so we both appreciate garlic in its various forms. The service was friendly and attentive (I don't understand the rude service review as service here can be indifferent, but almost never rude). And finally, the view of Kiev is outstanding and worth the visit by itself.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
“Shoddy Bar 8 service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

Not a hotel review but a review of the bar at the Hyatt. A bit late with this review but something that has bugged me for a while. Went for a drink and light lunch with some of my local friends to the bar at the Hyatt because I wanted to show off the great view that you have at the terrace bar (on the eighth floor) and it was a ''treat'' for them as being locals they had never been there before. Expecting great levels of service and a light lunch what we where subjected to was rudeness and just plain poor service...not a five star experience at all. Abruptness from the server and generally a lack of respect for my friends...almost to the point that you got the feeling that they where questioning why my friends and myself where there in the first place ! really very poor service and atmosphere created by it. The whole visit embarrassed me and my friends and I ended up apologising to them for this ! We left after one overpriced and poor drink...

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank onetrubrit
Highland Beach, Florida
“stellar view of the city from the rooftop lounge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

A fabulous and refreshing tall iced cappuccino with a stellar view of the city is a must!
Service was very attentive and the concierge offered dining suggestions even though we were not guests of the Hyatt.