1. Was first upgraded to a business class room. When staff realized I needed twin beds I got downgraded. 2. Not recognized as a club carlsson member with status. 3. No smiles, no friendlyness at the reception. 4. Did not take my Diners Club card which I booked online with. 5. Tried to push an expensive breakfast when checking in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv provides unrivaled access to stunning landmarks like the Golden Gate and the St. Sophia Cathedral. Located in the heart of the historic district, this world-class accommodation provides easy access to trendy shopping districts and a wealth of museums and attractions. Attend a performance at the National Opera House, or view traditional watermills and huts at the Pyrogovo Museum. Corporate travelers appreciate the hotel's proximity to Kyiv's business and administrative center. Our 255 rooms and suites feature convenient amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. Guests can savor Italian cuisine at Mille Miglia Ristorante & Enoteca or entertain clients at the K-Largo Lounge Bar. In addition to a fully equipped gym, the in-house fitness club Pace boasts a Finnish sauna, steam bath, and massage and beauty services. Our Kyiv hotel is an ideal venue for conferences. Event planners can reserve the expansive Embassy Suite or one of our smaller boardrooms. We even offer an indoor car presentation opportunity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Kyiv reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Kiev Hotel Kiev
- Radisson Kiev
- Kiev Radisson