Clarion Suites Las Palmas.
US$123
US$107
US$115
US$107
US$139
US$112
  • Pool
Kal Nawi Hotel(San Salvador)
US$89
US$73
US$148
US$141
Barcelo San Salvador(San Salvador)
US$95
US$85
Barcelo.com
Morrison Hotel(San Salvador)
US$266
US$61
US$77
US$73
Hotel Mirador Plaza(San Salvador)
US$93
US$79
US$167
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop terracehuge balconysingle suiteexcellent breakfast buffetgreat hoteltop floorwalking distancefull kitchenhighly recommend this hotelel salvadorrooms are largesafe areathe hotel staffrestaurants and barsminute walkstay there againexcellent service
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have to go to San Salvador twice a year for business, I have stayed the last 5 times in this hotel, I am very please with the location, the suites are big, well equiped, clean, every floor has a laundry room which is very convenient. On the 7th floor they have a restaurant where you can have a buffet breakfast, looking the beautiful volcano of San Salvador, very unique and beautiful scenery,
The hotel is in the middle of Zona Rosa which in one time was where everything was happening in San Salvador, You can find good restaurants in the area. Le Citron, if you would like to go upscale. or next door if you like steak.
The area is pretty safe.
A perfect home away from home when you are traveling for business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Clarion S, Public Relations Manager at Clarion Suites Las Palmas., responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review and sharing your experience, we hope to have you in a near future.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I usually avoid chain hotels but for the Clarion Hotel (aka Las Palmas) in San Salvador I make an exception. I have stayed here several times over the last few years before embarking to the beach or coffee mountain areas. One huge plus, contrary to most chain hotels, are the daily presence of the owners, who oversee every aspect of the hotel. This translates into exceptional service from all their dedicated staff. The rooms are unusually large for the price and many offer very private large verandas overlooking the city and surrounding mountains. My stay also included a great breakfast from their sunny penthouse dining area with a view of a shimmering clean, albeit tiny, pool.

Though San Salvador has a dangerous reputation, it is simply not the case in this area of the city known as Zona Rosa and I always feel very safe when walking about.

There are many nice contemporary restaurants and night life within easy walking distance of the hotel and the main city mall (Via Gran) is a short ten minute taxi drive.

The price of the hotel is very reasonable when compared to other nearby competitors.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Ajijic,

Thanks for taking the time to write this great review and sharing your experience in our city and hotel, your words make us really happy.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I travel a lot on business to San Salvador . My last trip , in October, we decided to stay at the Clarion Las Palmas. This place has to be the best in the City. My room was over sized , with working area, confortable bed and sparkling clean bathroom and room . Also all the staff were always with a smile and willing to help you . Great stay ! They also have a breakfast buffet which daily they change the hot food and great pastry also.
I would recommend it to anyone and for sure on my future visits to El Salvador this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Carlos,

We are thrilled with your review, thanks for taking the time to write those amazing compliments.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in May, The staff are great. My room was not ready and they offered to take my bags so I could relax for the 10 minutes they needed to finish my room and then gave me an upgrade! The room was large with sofa, chairs, Dining table, Desk, and small kitchen, It was very clean and the bed was great with 5 large soft pillows. The free wifi worked great and at good speed. The included breakfast was very good and on top floor where you can eat outside, with fruit, Pastry, Cereral, Milk, Toast, eggs, rice and beans, refried beans, french toast, pancakes, and one day they had pupusas, they selection changed daily but was all good. The workout room on the roof was good, several pieces of equipment and free weights. The roof pool is small but nice. The area around the hotel is safe and number of great places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank TheTraveler67
Clarion S, Public Relations Manager at Clarion Suites Las Palmas., responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear TheTraveler67, thank you very much for this wonderful review. We are thrilled to share your words to our staff. We hope we can have you in a near future. Greetings

Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I, stayed at Las Palmas from May 5 to May 9, 2013. The Hotel at first sight has a nice appearance, once you go inside you find the Lobby to showcase several seating areas and nicely decorated walls. The front desk staff (Ingrid) was very proffesional and a smiling face.
David the bellboy/maintenance was very helpful and another smiling face. Everyone we met in the hallways (staff) always had a smile and a greeting for us. Maria Elena one of the managers was so nice and even had a cup of coffee with us.
Lucy the cleaning lady was very open to have a conversation with us and never missed a beat or a smile.
In my non proffesional opinion, this is the way I expect to be treated when in a hotel and will be revisiting them.

If you are new to the city, the hotel location is within walking distance to several shopping and restaurant businesses and a few minutes away from the malls.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank jmoyo1
Clarion S, Public Relations Manager at Clarion Suites Las Palmas., responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Dear jmoyo1,
Thanks for taking the time to write this great review, your words make us really happy. We will be thrilled to send your compliments to our staff, and overjoyed if we can have you with us in a near future.