“Delicious”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great restaurant in the Zona Rosa. Went on a Friday and Sunday night without reservations. On both nights we received a free chef tasting of ceviche and on Friday also got a small michelada. We ordered about 5 different ceviches and all were fantastic, even the caracol or snail which we ordered on accident. Like many restaurants in the Zona Rosa it sits above the sidewalk and has an outdoor feel. There is a non-smoking and smoking section though not much separates the two. Isn't a huge deal because it's outside.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We went for lunch and enjoyed the tasty food and drinks immensely. The view was amazing. The service and quality if meals was great! Highly recommend it!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm a seafood lover and La Hola is one of my favority places to delight myself in seafood while in El Salvador.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We are frequent visitors of La Ola de Beto's Zona Rosa. Food is always good and they offer different options, which is good as well.
However service is horrible, we always have to wait a very long time to get the order and the check as well.

On our last visit the hosted didn't let us sit where we wanted and the table that she assigned was dirty, we let her know and she only brought is a napkin for us to clean it!!! I was amazed.

I strongly recommend a customer service training for all the staff as food is good, that is the only reason we keep on coming back.

2  Thank Fuhlrott
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I went for lunch yesterday. The view is amazing, we had the conchas (not my favorite but fresh), yuca balls (yum), ceviche! ( yes, must have). The margaritas were amazing, mayby too much so cause we had 12 of them. Our bill was 200, which is not bad since we live in Miami and that would have been about 400. I would go back!

1  Thank Travelingforyou