As this hotel was chosen for us, I wasn't sure what to expect. It exceeded my expectations. Very clean and friendly staff. My room was very clean and comfortable. No noise at all. We only ate breakfast there. It was buffet style and very good. We had a drink in the lounge. Basically that was it. We did not walk around in the surrounding area but understood that there was a mall across the street. Being my first time in San Salvador, I wasn't sure if it would be safe or not but I'm sure it would have been. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel is located at the city's business center and next to Metrocentro Mall, one of Central America's largest shopping malls with more than 500 venues. Our guestrooms are designed to ensure your best rest, equipped with soundproof windows, custom mattresses, high streaming speed Internet and more. Enjoy our wide selection of restaurants such as Faisca do Brasil, an authentic rodizio style Brazilian steakhouse. Nau Sushi Lounge where guests enjoy fresh sushi rolls, handcrafted cocktails and live music. Picasso Stone Flame Oven is our casual restaurant, the perfect spot for enjoying pizzas, carpaccios, burgers, pastas and desserts. Guests can exercise at our fitness center or relax at our Spa InterContinental where they can choose from a variety of soothing massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Real InterContinental San Salvador at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Intercontinental San Salvador
- San Salvador Intercontinental