“Great Mexican Food!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Great Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Some El Salvadoran friends took me here on my last night in the country and it was one of the best meals I had during my stay. The menu is mostly Tex Mex (burritos, fajitas, etc.) you are not going to get guisado, cemita, etc. but that is okay. The food is well prepared, service is prompt. And they are busy! So make reservations or get their before the dinner rush. One minor detail, I see this place listed as Laca Laca on Trip Advisor but the locals were calling it La Calaca. It is about 10 minutes from the Holiday Inn St Elena.

• Visited August 2013

San Salvador, El Salvador
“Amazing Mexican food...AUTHENTIC!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I dream of having their caldo, or tortilla soup. So fresh and yummy. The prices are great too. Who can beat a $2 mojito?

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JeanetteB31
Denton, Texas
“Great Tex Mex in San Salvador”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This was my first visit to Luca Luca but it will not be my last! I am from Texas and was looking for some good Tex Mex food in San Salvador and this is just what I needed. I had tortilla chips and refried beans and salsa. Then one of their specialty burritos with grilled cheese on top. It was excellent and huge. I could only eat half.

The place is small and always packed so go at an off time or plan to wait for a table. It is well worth the wait.

• Visited October 2012