“Tasty, fresh pizza. A little expensive but worth it”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #75 of 286 Restaurants in San Salvador
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Miami
“Tasty, fresh pizza. A little expensive but worth it”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

As part of a global franchise in a third world country, the Papa John's pizza restaurants offer great convenience, clean locals and trained, friendly staff, and a menu with many options. Prices are on the 20-30 dollars range for dinner, and there is delivery available, but getting there and eating in the 'New York' themed local is much better, as the locals are small and not overcrowded. Good experience, really.

Visited March 2013

San Salvador, El Salvador
“Terrible Service”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

I visited this location with the family on December 19th, a waiter messed up our order and when it arrived I told the person that served it that there was a mistake, she asked me to wait a couple of minutes while she confirmed with the waiter and then she came back to tell me that there was no mistake that I had ordered what was served.
The guy didn't even write it down how would he know? and he was calling me a liar.
So asked to talk to the manager, more waiting time (he actually was behind me while i was asking to speak to him), he sent some more people to talk to me instead of him approaching, at one point he passed right in front of me and when I called him out he just ignored me (great service dude).
Finally he had no choice but to speak to me, sad sad interaction, he would not listen to what I had to say and kept repeating that my order was being corrected, I had stopped complaining about the order. YOUR WAITER CALLED ME A LIAR.
He wouldn't even acknowledge that.
To make a painful long story short, I'm still trying to get a response from anyone at Papa John's,
it seems they just don't care

• Visited December 2012