“Just average”

Ranked #11 of 316 Restaurants in San Salvador
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We pride ourself on our authentic italian dishes. We are known for our quality and unique flavor. Our delicious menu variety will undoubtly be an experience you'll want to repeat.
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

This is a famous reataurant but i believe it is very plain for what they offer. Food is ok, nothing amazing. But service is terrible and extremely slow. I would come back only if i have to as the location is convenient.

1  Thank KevyAlcindor

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Nice decor, varied menu, very good food quality, good service, nice wine selection, all in a casually elegant atmosphere at reasonable prices.
Do enjoy it !!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

On a recent business trip, we stayed down the street at the Sheraton Presidente so it was nice to find a great Italian restaurant within walking distance. The place was beautiful inside and the food was really good. The service was a bit slow at times, but overall I would definitely eat there again. I cannot have dairy products and they were very helpful on what I could eat. The pasta and fresh tomato sauce was excellent.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Beautiful place, great location, nicely decorated, great service and the food..... it's gonna " wow-you" . Very-very good food!

Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was very surprised to see the review Titled "Terrible Experience" on this site. I have been to El Salvador four times (about to go again) and have eaten at Al Pomodoro at least once on every visit. I have never been disappointed. The food (especially the pasta) is excellent and the wine selection, service and atmosphere are all wonderful.