Hotel San Luis
US$90
US$190
US$160
  • Pool
Art Hotel Managua(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
Hotel Mozonte(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
US$139
US$115
All reviewscozy hotelbudget hotelwould stay here againlocationbalconytaxiairport
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Hotel San Luis is an easy distance from the bus depot (we rode a chicken bus up from San Juan del Sur) however it is quite a ways from the airport. We thought the hotel room was very simple and clean. The hotel staff were friendly and a few of them even have some basic english. However, we asked for a fan when we made our reservation but they didn't have one for us when we checked in. Thus we were forced to pay the additional $10 for the air conditioning because the room was a small little box with no ventilation and the evening sun baked it. The hotel is in close proximity to some food and a small market. There is a grocery store a few blocks down. There was no lock box for valuables but the front entrance was gated and had someone guarding it 24/7 (typical in Nicaragua). Our night was relatively quiet. While a bit spendy we felt safe and comfortable. For breakfast you had two different choices. There were no towels for the shower. But there was a refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2012

The hotel is simple, which made me us all feel at home...
The staff was very friendly, they were always aware if we needed anything!
The rooms were well equipped, with wifi, air conditioning and TV...They also have 2 extra computers in the lobby for our use.
I took advantage of the free breakfast, which was delicious...
It fulfilled all my expectations.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael E
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I loved this hotel. Service was great! Also very convenient location a couple of blocks from the supermarket and 5 minute taxi drive to nice restaurants and the mall.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I am Ugandan Consultant on a business trip. I enjoyed my time in Hotel San Luis and would recommend it as convenient palce where service is delivered with a smile. I really felt at home.

Luwita Okidi

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2009

I stayed there with a friend for three days. The location is very convenient, close to the bar and clubs area in Managua, pretty safe neighbourhood. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful. There is wifi and airconditioning, which is absolutely necessary in steamy Managua. You can also use the common kitchen, but no need, breakfast was included and it was more than generous.
I will certainly stay there on my next trip to Nicaragua, which I hope will be soon!!!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple