“Cheap, comfortable yet it keeps you connected with free WiFi”
Review of Hotel San Luis

Hotel San Luis
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Managua
Delft
“Cheap, comfortable yet it keeps you connected with free WiFi”
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I am Ugandan Consultant on a business trip. I enjoyed my time in Hotel San Luis and would recommend it as convenient palce where service is delivered with a smile. I really felt at home.

Luwita Okidi

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Brussels
Reviewed 17 August 2009

I stayed there with a friend for three days. The location is very convenient, close to the bar and clubs area in Managua, pretty safe neighbourhood. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful. There is wifi and airconditioning, which is absolutely necessary in steamy Managua. You can also use the common kitchen, but no need, breakfast was included and it was more than generous.
I will certainly stay there on my next trip to Nicaragua, which I hope will be soon!!!

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank maneken_pis
Delft
Reviewed 18 November 2008

I went to Nicaragua for one week with my wife and three children, and the rooms were very clean and comfortable for us, plus we had free wifi in the room and there was also a desktop in the lobby, free as well.

In total we paid 40 dollars for the room of my wife and me and we paid sixty for the triple room of my kids, and it included a nice breakfast, something I really enjoyed is that you can ask your own breakfast, it's not the same for everybody.

And it's well located, extremely well located. I went to Masaya and Leon, also Granada near the lake Nicaragua.

The hostal is small but I would say it's a great deal for the money paid.

• Liked — Price and Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Well, it is small hostal, there is no restaurant in it!!
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled with family
Managua
Reviewed 23 July 2008

I think that is a good place to stay, I was with my family a week, they offer a good breakfast and they're room are confortable and clean. If i visit Nicaragua again, i'll back at Hotel San Luis

• Liked — i like that their rooms are very clean and confortable
  • Disliked — they do not offer lunch
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
Managua.
Reviewed 28 June 2008

The Hotel San Luis located in Managua, Nicaragua, was an awesome and great experience which I had never had for such a low rate U$ 30.00 per day.

As they say in their ads, they are extremely well located in the heart of Managua, just a few minutes away from "The Zona Rosa" or the Clubbing Zone, and all the other facilities are also reachable for your hands in just minutes as well!!!

I stayed 10 days in Nicaragua, of which I tripped around to the near and beautiful cities of Granada, Masaya and León with a guided tour I took at San Luis Hotel for an affordable rate.

I was expecting to get only a regular "Continental Breakfast",
-because of such a low rate-, but honestly the breakfast they serve everyday is whatever you want from the national cuisine.

Actually, I recommend San Luis Hotel for a pleaseant stay in Managua, Nicaragua in a friendly environment, with all the facilities in the Hotel as they don't charge for the: -Internet use (WiFi), -International phone calls to USA, CANADA, and WESTERN EUROPE.

Finally, I have to be honest, thankful, and say that this is by far the most nice, affordable, clean, friendly owners, and well located hostel in Managua City.

Kind Regards,

Stella Solórzano

• Liked — Such a low rate for such a comfortable place
  • Disliked — It didn't have a pool
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled solo