“Delicious food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We went here for dinner last night as we were staying in a hostel round the corner.

Delicious food - we had Szechuan beef and sweet and sour chicken - both we're amazing and reasonably priced.

Waiter was always about, attentive and professional, with a smile!

Decoration and ambience wasn't anything to write home about, though was ok in a covered courtyard.

Great find - if you're nearby and like good Chinese/Cantonese food give this place a try.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I have been going back since it opened. Also we tried newcomers both expensive and modest but the sweet and sour soup, the steamed wun tun, the whole fish with ginger. beef with orange, are always consistently excellent. A mild attempt has been made to put some pictures on the walls but its not reallly relevant. William the first owner has been replacedl by his brother William.
This review covers eight years at least.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I have been here several times and enjoyed everything I have had. Service has been "laid back" at times and this might be a result of the fact I have been here enough that they recognize me and I like to relax. I really feel welcome.
Food is good. One can argue to the point of nonsense as to what is really Chinese or Cantonese or ...but what they serve here is good enough that I don't feel compelled to search any further for good Chinese/Asian food. Ok, I do go around the corner to the Taiwanese place and won't choose one over the other. (I prefer different menu items at each place.) You are in luck if you are in the neighborhood. Whether you hit one or the other, you should leave happy!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I was staying at the Colibri B&B down the block, so this was convenient for dinner.

Hot&Sour soup had good flavor, although they use a lot of shredded cabbage as filler. MaPo Tofu was very good with just enough heat.

With 1 beer the bill was 290 cordobas.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Sorry, but this is my favored food here. Also the orange chicken and the Kung Bao chicken is great!
I come here quite often.