“The cutest place with awesome, friendly staff that reminds me of grandma and grandpa!”

Hotel Internacional Managua
Ranked #18 of 50 Hotels in Managua
Reviewed 22 April 2014

About $15, 10 min cab ride (after haggling) to the hotel. It was very clean, central and next to Main Street. Gated at night for security. Walking distance to the bus market to buy fruit and vegetable. Great breakfast. Not much more to ask for first night in Nicaragua. Staffs are super nice, warm, and attentive.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Missyanger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Leon, Nicaragua
Reviewed 20 April 2014

It was an excellent hotel!! it felt just like home. The staff were very helpful and welcoming! the rooms are clean, beds brand new, pillows, blankets, and over all the bathrooms, showers!! amazing!! .. nothing to hesitate!! there is a supermarket, tip top, bank, gas station, and over all your in-between two of the best malls in managua!! centro commercial metro centro y santo domingo galleria!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Samia G
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed here two nights the rooms were clean, the AC was wonderful and after taking cold showers earlier in the week it was almost better than my shower at home. The pressure and temperature was great! The Breakfast was great too. The owners were very welcoming and speak some english. Overall WONDERFUL!! We are so thankful to the owners for providing this clean and safe place to stay!

Room Tip: There wasn't a fitnes center or pool but I couldn't uncheck it. Sorry
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jessica D
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This place is fantastic! Owners are friendly, present and informative. Accommodations are beautiful, clean and secure. Breakfast, AC, wifi, strong hot showers are the icing on the cake! Love this place!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Katy T
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I couldn't have asked for any more. Polite and efficient staff. The present owner was there and made sure things were tip top. I stayed in room 10 which was large and excellent bed. Yummy local restaurant a few steps away. Note: May be changing hands soon.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank edlcs2
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I highly recommend Hotel Internacional Managua. I stayed 5 nights out of 6 during my last trip to Managua. I enjoyed the very friendly, and professional personalities of the hotel owners and staff. They made the effort for every accommodation needed. The rooms are quiet, spacious, and comfortable bed and pillows, and shower was excellent. This room was just as comfortable as any other I have stayed in in any country, if not much better - hot water, AC, cable TV.
The breakfast, prepared fresh each morning was wonderful, and included great, fresh tropical fruit.
The hotel has vaulted ceilings, tasteful art, and comfortable balconies/verandas for relaxation, reading, conversing.
This hotel has a modern feel with a personal touch. I felt the owners truly cared about my well being and were always willing to help.
I will be returning to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Trisha W
Stoughton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I spent lots of time before I went to Nicaragua, reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, and comparing hotels. I was very fortunate to have my son living in Managua, and he helped me to choose this lovely hotel. Every time I arrived during the six days of my stay there, I was greeted like a friend or relative. My room was on the first of two floors, and was spacious, with a private bath with hot water (you won't find that everywhere!). It also had air conditioning, and a fan. Breakfast is included, and I enjoyed eggs, fruit, and juice, though other breakfst foods and beverages are available. The one night I stayed out a bit later than usual, my son walked me back to the hotel, and the gate was locked. The person on "night duty" unlocked it for us, and if made me feel very comfortable to know that this added measure of security was available.
I am looking forward to returning in April!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family