“Excellent Service”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Very good food, excellent pricing, and I highly recommend. This restaurant has improved a lot since my first visit about a year ago. I had emailed owner giving suggestions but did not bother to answer. In spite of the fact, they are improving. This time around service is very good, personnel is the same as a year ago which is good. Was recognized by one of them as i walked in and made me feel welcome. The tortilla extras need improvement though, an "extra" at a different location will always have several items, but I got only one tortilla on my extra, usually you get a few in one plate. As a result, I kept asking for several extras and my bill kept increasing for every extra. Simply put a few tortillas on one extra and you'll be fine. Service was fast this time around, food is prepared lighting fast and I will surely keep coming back. Do not eat at a hotel, you will get the service at this place and the food and pay much much less. I highly recommend.

• Visited February 2013

Managua, Nicaragua
“hello Great place to eat”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Ihop with a nica flare. all the food is great! prices are cheap! daily special of $5 free refills with tax tip included. location is in Managua.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“It is not IHOP”
Reviewed 23 November 2012

A fair imitation of IHOP in the US, but not nearly as good. Some of the same food, but many local flavors also available.
The service was slow on a slow Sunday morning.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank hanyecz
Masachapa, Managua, Nicaragua
“GHOP”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Have been there several times since having been introduced to the locale by a Canadian friend and am slowly eating my way through their menu which offers a very selection for all palates! I recommend GHOP highly for their breakfast menu which is as close as you will get to an iHop or Denny's in the States.

Visited June 2012
Managua, Nicaragua
“what happened GHOP?”
Reviewed 25 July 2012

i remember visiting GHOP when it opened and being impressed with their breakfast. i REMEMBER this. if only memories were reality. recently, i visited this place for breakfast and lunch on different dates. my experience, however, was not impressive on either dates. the food was greasy and heavy and it was breakfast food -.- the service was really bad. i waited 45 minutes for my food, and 45 minutes for the check. the waitress then messed up my bill and delayed me another 15 minutes. i'm not going back.

Visited May 2012