“Great Food and big portions. This is a must every time I visit Managua”
Review of Don Parrillon

Don Parrillon
Ranked #19 of 384 Restaurants in Managua
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

In my first day in Managua we visited this restaurant and we loved it. We had one of the parrilla dishes that you can share with others plus fried yuca, gallo pinto, fried green plantains yummy!!! We were four and we spent $60.00 including mojitos. This is a great price compared for what you will pay for this meal in the states

2  Thank southerntravelbelle

Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

The food was good but the service no so good , expensive enough , good music , good enviroment , loved the meat here

1  Thank Ilcer
Reviewed 21 May 2013

If you like meat and have a big appetite, then this is the place to go!

There were two large tables all decked up for large gatherings. By 7 p.m. tables were already getting occupied, and the place was becoming loud. The restaurant was very close to the main road and it was already very loud.
As this is a meat restaurant we both ordered beef, medium rare. Meat was good, but the presentation of the food was not very pleasing. Yucca or manioc was soggy, and cabbage salad was tasteless. I did not want to order a bottle of wine, so went for just a glass, which was a mistake. It could have come from a cardboard box, and it was warm.

So, needless to say, I did not enjoy my dinner. Just having a huge piece of red beef on the plate was not my idea of a good dinner. The dish I ordered was around $15 and I was disappointed.

There were huge meals for hundreds of dollars for crowds, and I am sure this is the place to go if love meat. But, for me, it was a waste of money and time. I am glad I had the experience, and I will know better next time.

1  Thank SunnyW358
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Great food. Great service. Great location. Not many places like it. Great place to go with a few good friends and share multiple dishes. That and a hearty appetite.

1  Thank mv_roger
Reviewed 20 February 2013

We had a large group and we ordered one of the family dishes. All the meat was excellent as were the vegetables. We ate until we hurt, it tasted that good. Still had leftovers!

1  Thank Jake7993