“Surprising Value”

Factory Steak & Lobster
Ranked #8 of 376 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Factory Steak and Lobster offers imported and local prime steak cuts, lobster and seafood specialties. Along the main room there are 2 private rooms for special occasions or make a selection from our wide wine menu and choose to seat at our open deck area.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Steaks were great, vegetables were lacking. Had a nice Ceviche app but the Ceasar Salad was served as main course salad with grilled chicken breast. Great wine list and prices were amazing!

3  Thank Kevin M
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Mr. Kevin,

Kindest regards from the team working in Factory Steak & Lobster.

Thanks for visiting, it is a pleasure for us to know that you liked the food, especially the steak and the ceviche app.

We hope you will visit us soon, it was a pleasure to serve you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Good food, but on the pricey side. It's part of the Intercontinental hotel chain so not as local as you may hope for. Consistent, tasty, and clean, it's still a good choice...

Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Joe,

Kindest regards from the team working at Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua.

Thank you for writing to us, it was a pleasure to serve you when you were visiting our Factory Steak & Lobster Restaurant.

We hope to visit again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've bee a couple times with my girlfriend and it was a great experience from beginning to end. To celebrate Monther's Day; we are planning to have dinner with my girlfriend and family.

I do recommend this restaurant 100% for family, business and friends- great atmosphere.

PS: The only suggestion is that you should have the menu on line to traveler have an ideal of the great menu.

Congratulation for your great service!

Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear guest,

Best regards from the team working at Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua.

Thank you very much for your comment and for recommending 100%. Likewise thanks for the suggestion, we will consider.

We hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My Dad invited my wife and I for Dinner in Managua to celebrate his birthday early.
Occasionally we visit the buffet at the Intercontinental and it is not too expensive and decent food. It was closed so we were told that there was a restaurant in back called the "Factory"
It looked expensive and fancy. We were waited on by Marvin. He was extremely professional and courteous and he even put up with my dad's and my dry sense of humour.
My wife ordered the grilled salmon and I had ordered a Angus strip. The food was cooked to absolute perfection.
Be sure to order only one creme brulee for three….
I have been fortunate in my life to eat at the Old Warsaw in Dallas and this place will give them a good run for their money!
I now call it the WOW FACTORY!

1  Thank UNOTravels
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Kindest regards from the team working in Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua.

Thanks for your comments about our Factory Steak & Lobster. For us it was a pleasure to serve with you and to celebrate his dad's birthday. Hope your dad spend a great birthday.

We hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

Didn't expect to find a good steakhouse in Nicaragua but this places is definitely worth the visit. Right out side the hotel's main entrance and to the right. Very attentive staff. Steak was huge and quite flavorful. If you go early, there isn't a large crowd. People tend to start filtering in around 9 or so.

4  Thank dmajkc
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Kindest regards from the team of InterContinental Real Metrocentro Managua.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for recommending us, we like to know that you enjoy your visit to Factory Steak & Lobster. It was a pleasure for us to assist you, we hope you visit us soon.