“Great service! Great food!”

Factory Steak & Lobster
Ranked #8 of 330 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Factory Steak and Lobster offers imported and local prime steak cuts, lobster and seafood specialties. Along the main room there are 2 private rooms for special occasions or make a selection from our wide wine menu and choose to seat at our open deck area.
Laguna Niguel, California
“Great service! Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My husband, 2 children, and I dined at The Factory for dinner one night and the food was fantastic! Although this restaurant is a steak and seafood restaurant it is very much vegetarian friendly as well. My husband loved his surf and turf and the kids and I loved our vegetarian dishes. The wine was fantastic and the service was second to none! Wonderful experience!

Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Ms. Christina,

Kindest regards from the team that works Factory Steak & Lobster.

We wish to thank you for visiting our Factory Steak & lobster restaurant during your stay with us. For us it was a a pleasure to serve you and your family. Although Factory is a restaurant that specializes in steaks and lobster, we always have a special option for all tastes.

We hope you will visit us soon.

• Korean first
Westport, Connecticut
“Surprising Value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Steaks were great, vegetables were lacking. Had a nice Ceviche app but the Ceasar Salad was served as main course salad with grilled chicken breast. Great wine list and prices were amazing!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Kevin M
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Mr. Kevin,

Kindest regards from the team working in Factory Steak & Lobster.

Thanks for visiting, it is a pleasure for us to know that you liked the food, especially the steak and the ceviche app.

We hope you will visit us soon, it was a pleasure to serve you.

Best regards,

Managua, Nicaragua
“Tasty steaks, but in a hotel environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Good food, but on the pricey side. It's part of the Intercontinental hotel chain so not as local as you may hope for. Consistent, tasty, and clean, it's still a good choice...

Visited May 2014
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Joe,

Kindest regards from the team working at Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua.

Thank you for writing to us, it was a pleasure to serve you when you were visiting our Factory Steak & Lobster Restaurant.

We hope to visit again.

Miami, Florida
“Graet Experience at Factory Steak and Lobster!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I've bee a couple times with my girlfriend and it was a great experience from beginning to end. To celebrate Monther's Day; we are planning to have dinner with my girlfriend and family.

I do recommend this restaurant 100% for family, business and friends- great atmosphere.

PS: The only suggestion is that you should have the menu on line to traveler have an ideal of the great menu.

Congratulation for your great service!

• Visited June 2013
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear guest,

Best regards from the team working at Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua.

Thank you very much for your comment and for recommending 100%. Likewise thanks for the suggestion, we will consider.

We hope you visit us soon.

Managua, Nicaragua
“Best Meal in Managua Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

My Dad invited my wife and I for Dinner in Managua to celebrate his birthday early.
Occasionally we visit the buffet at the Intercontinental and it is not too expensive and decent food. It was closed so we were told that there was a restaurant in back called the "Factory"
It looked expensive and fancy. We were waited on by Marvin. He was extremely professional and courteous and he even put up with my dad's and my dry sense of humour.
My wife ordered the grilled salmon and I had ordered a Angus strip. The food was cooked to absolute perfection.
Be sure to order only one creme brulee for three….
I have been fortunate in my life to eat at the Old Warsaw in Dallas and this place will give them a good run for their money!
I now call it the WOW FACTORY!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank UNOTravels
Intermanagua, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Kindest regards from the team working in Real InterContinental Metrocentro Managua.

Thanks for your comments about our Factory Steak & Lobster. For us it was a pleasure to serve with you and to celebrate his dad's birthday. Hope your dad spend a great birthday.

We hope you visit us soon.