“McDonalds in Managua Listens!!!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
managua
“McDonalds in Managua Listens!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

I wrote about the advertising and the failure to deliver, and guess what.!! The so called rib mess has disappeared and no more advertising, and 27 oz coffee ad has gone,replaced with a small cup and more coffee than ice. Thanks to you Trip Advisor

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
El Castillo, Nicaragua
“Old Mc Donals”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

More or less the same all over the world, they keep up to the standars.

Los Angeles, California
“wat can i say”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

i mean its mcdonalds like everywhere else its bomb... no lines at all just walk up and order quick service but unlike back at home they charge for all the sauces

Tampa, Florida
“Full of Flies and Not-So-Friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

We went here one day while walking from our hotel (Princess Managua Hilton Hotel) to see what was around us.
My husband had hamburgers, fries and drink and I got the Mc Rib,fries and drink. I have never tasted a Mc Rib before. It was dry and bland. We, also, spent my our first 5 minutes or so swatting the many flies that flew by our table. We killed 5 of them before we started eating!
As we were leaving, I took a picture of the menu because some of them were in Spanish. I was reprimanded by two employees who were eating. They told me that it was "against the law" because I may "copy their menu". I have explained to them that I was taking it for a souvenir. They were both nasty. Stay away from this place! It is a waste of your time and money!

• Visited December 2011
managua
“Fed up with Mcdonalds false advertising.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2011

This applies to Micdonalds in Plaza Espana and Carr. Masaya.
1. The new Mcrib looks fantastic on the advertising billboards, but the product is quite different the rib is processed remanufactured meat tasting like the Kleenex textured bread it is served with, nothing like ribs.
2The 26oz cup (as it is advertised of cold coffee is a 26 oz cup with 22 ozs of ice and around 4oz/s of coffee, what a come on. I have spoken to executives of the company and they seem sheepish when I mention business ethics, Probably dont teach it anymore.
McDonalds used to a genuine company. Now I am not so sure.

• Visited December 2011