“EXPENSIVE”

Burger King
Ranked #269 of 364 Restaurants in Managua
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 June 2013

What is a cheap place to get a quick bite to eat in the US is VERY EXPENSIVE in Managua. You are far better off eating at a local joint. I bought better hamburgers for $1 being sold out of someone's house.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

We went to their place in Galeria Siman, because so many of my son's friend recommended this place.
Somehow the flamebroiled is just not my favorite way, but my sons did like the place.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I am a regular drive through customer and enjoy the fresh salads , but his morning my wife and I were hungry breakfast time and went inside. We were greated by a stale thick smell of grease permeating everything, tinted with mildew. the staff were seamingly unaware and we left for McDonalds over the road which was better except the ran out of eggs for breakfast.

Sorry Bk, you would be in line for a closure in other locations, I hope you find the answer, I think I know what it is, where was the manager???

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Burger King, like many chains, needs a bit of work on their quality control. I think they get away with a lot because the for, the locals give the place a lot more prestige than it gets in the US. I was surprised at the wait one day and then impressed with the food. On another day, the food came in seconds and it was definitely not as impressive. I know there is an easy logic to this and the problem remains that the places are very inconsistent. Ok! One should avoid fast food chains period but when one is living abroad in an area for a certain amount of time in close proximity...Ok...It is no excuse but I went a few times and this is what I found. Peace

1  Thank roncon09
Reviewed 21 January 2013

When you come to Burger King in Nicaragua you'll notice the burger is different tasting. Why is that? It's because the burgers are fried like at McDonald's, not flame broiled as in the United States. Not saying its bad.

The problem with the Burger King is that they are always out of everything here. They run out of dressing, they run out of salad, they run out of chicken. One time, they even ran out of meat for five straight days and they sold only chicken during this time! They never have ice cream at night. So it's pretty backwards and it's all due to poor management.

Try getting a burger without a meal. They don't understand that. They insist and insist you need the combo. Even a salad now they try to force you into a drink with it. Only a few of the employees even know how to key the non-combos in despite having a list of single item prices next to the cash register. Again, bad training by management who don't care. It's why the line at McDonalds is three times the size of the line at Burger King. If I was the franchise owner, I'd pay more attention to my investment.

(This pertains to BOTH the Burger King near MetroCenter and to a lesser extent the new one at Gallerias).