Hotel Real Intercontinental Managua in front of Metrocentro is a great hotel!! They have extremey attentive staff, good restaurants with great food, nice gym amd pool. It is also very conviniently located! Freat value for the money! Totally recomended!
- Ask for extra pillows as they are a bit too sotf and you need a couple to get a better nights rest!
- Ask for a room with a view of the lake.
- Ask for a room far away from the elevator - the further, the better, as walls are not particularly thick and outside noise can be heard.
- Room service is great, cheap and super fast!
Tip for while in Nicaragua: Don´t forget while in Managua to go to "Cafe Las Flores" coffee shop in the city(a few blocks from the hotel) - definitely best coffe in Nicaragua!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an urban oasis at this award-winning, luxury hotel in Managua, Nicaragua. Ideally located in the center of the entertainment and business district, adjacent to Metrocentro, the country's largest shopping mall featuring more than 120 venues. At Metrocentro you will find boutiques, restaurants, bars, movie theaters and more. The hotel is only 6 miles away from Managua's international airport. The hotel offers many options for your entertainment; you can indulge yourself at Factory Steak & Lobster or enjoy a trendy ambiance and live music at NAU Sushi Lounge. Voltes restaurant is well-known for its buffet or if you prefer you can order a la carte. Customers can also unwind in the peaceful surroundings of our terrace next to the pool and exotic gardens. Our hotel rooms are designed to ensure your best rest. All our rooms are equipped with soundproof windows, custom mattresses, high speed streaming internet access, 300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets, total blackout curtains, reading lamps, wide shower heads, mobile docking alarm clock, wide working desk, ergonomic chair, and more. For meetings and events the hotel offers nine modern and versatile event rooms with the latest in audiovisual technology. Our meeting space and ballrooms have the capacity to host events with up to 700 people. From the hotel it's easy to explore the city, you can visit Managua's famous Cathedral and its historic downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Real InterContinental Managua at Metrocentro Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Real Metrocentro Managua Hotel Managua
- Intercontinental Managua