Hilton Princess Managua
US$177
US$148
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Art Hotel Managua(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
Hotel Mozonte(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$36
US$63
US$139
US$115
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelfree weightstaxi servicebusiness tripcentral locationacross the streetbreakfast buffetrooms are nicehome away from homesan juan del surshopping mallbeatrizairportamenitiesshuttleaccommodations
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have stayed in a few smaller hotels around Managua in the past, but decided to splurge on my final night in Managua. Let me tell you, after staying in hostels, other hotels, etc., I have been around the block in Managua, but never stayed in the bigger ones like Princess or Intercontinental. So I went for it, and my expectations were very much exceeded. The staff was excellent, even the man that helped bring my luggage upstairs.

The room was great, loved the bed, bathrooms were amazing as well. Plenty of space, great pool, work out room, etc. I didn't know a place this luxurious even existed in Managua. I will definitely go back here as a treat :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank amy s
General M, General Manager at Hilton Princess Managua, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for your great feedback; you are always cordially invited to visit us again at Hilton Princess Managua to enjoy our facilities, convenient location and our personalized service. It will be very nice to host you once again on a near future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed for the last night of my trip to Nicaragua in the Hilton Princess in Managua. The rooms were very spacious and the bed a very good size and very comfortable.

Breakfast next morning was also very good value and with a great variety of fresh produce

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stuart S

Thank you for your feedback; you are always cordially invited to visit us again at Hilton Princess Managua to enjoy our facilities, convenient location and our personalized service. It will be very nice to host you once again on a near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip to Nicaragua. The room was very clean, spacious, very friendly staff, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was very good, I ordered room service the first night but was a bit disappointed. The service was good but I didn't care much for the food maybe it's just my personal taste. The hotel was walking distance to a mall and a US$5 taxi drive from another mall. There was local food all around I think I even saw a TGIF not too far from the hotel.

I was able to print my boarding pass in the lobby. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 2 floor very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed for five nights in a king room. Everything about this stay was outstanding. Our room on the top floor with a city view was large, clean, and comfortable. The bathroom had a great shower, plenty of towels and very nice toiletries. We had breakfast and dinner each day in the Executive Lounge (Hilton Honors Diamond Member) and the food and service there were excellent. We ate a late lunch in the restaurant one day and the food and service were outstanding. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Austin_TX_Door

Exceeding expectations is a high end goal which we are proud to have achieved with you, we look forward to welcome you back for a longer stay. Thank you

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Staff was kind of cold. I usually stay at the InterContential . My fiancé wanted to try this place. They are still doing work and updating . Food was pretty good but I don't think I will stay here again

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We really appreciate the time taken to express your opinion and observations, please be assured that your comments and feedback are certainly being taken into consideration and acted upon in order for us to improve our services.