“Great way to see Nicaragua with limited time”

Ceiba Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Managua
More attraction details
Owner description: Ceibatour & Services is a tourism and multiservices for travelers, our goal is to change the whole definition of traveling focused in costumer services. At Ceiba Tour we seek to keep the tradition of our ancestors alive through the celebration of the beauty of the natural resources, the magic of nature and rich history of El Salvador & Nicaragua. We hope to give you a first class tour experience.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I did two tours with Rafael: one a half day tour of Managua while I had a layover before flying out to Corn Island, and the other a day tour to Granada and Volcan Masaya. I had a great time. For me, a non-Spanish speaker, the most important quality for a guide is his command of English. Rafael is first rate in that regard, as is his knowledge of the areas we visited. The highlight was the visit to Granada. I wished I had more time to spend there. You will not be disappointed if you use Rafael's services while you are in Nicaragua.

3  Thank KiwiDaveC

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I used CEIBA Tours for transporting my mother and I to San Juan del Sur. Rafael is very good at what he does and knows Nicaragua like the back of his hand! My mother and I are very glad and pleased we used his services on our vacation. On the way back from San Juan del sur we used his services again and it didn't dissapoint. Best of luck in your future and I will recommend you to my family and friends:)

1  Thank onejarquin
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We were in Nicaragua for a week doing missions work and wanted to wrap up our visit with a tour of the country. Rafael did a wonderful job showing our group of four (three teenagers) around Managua, Granada, Masaya, and Volcan Masaya. He picked perfect stops, had great knowledge about the area, the people, and the culture. He was also very flexible throughout the day. All in all, a very enjoyable trip and highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My family and I were in Nicaragua for 8 days and spent most of our time in SJDS. If we would have known Rafael and Ceiba Tours would be such an amazing experience, we would have definitely spent a couple of days with him! This was a lifetime experience, seeing everything you could of imagined and more. The tour was totally professional and was designed to cater to us. The price was unbelievable for everything we accomplished in one day. This is truly a MUST SEE tour if you are coming to Nicaragua!!!! Keep up the great work Rafael, you are #1

Reviewed 5 August 2013

My husband found Rafael online several months ago before arriving on our first visit to Nicaragua. Rafael responded quickly to all our emails and phone calls. Rafael did an awesome job showing our group of 4 around Managua and Grenada! He was very knowledgeable about the area and its history. We got started a little late due to our late arrival from San Juan Del Sur but Rafael was accommodating, friendly, and patient, and we were still able to fit in all the things we wanted to do for the day on our tour. His vehicle was comfortable, cool, and roomy. Rafael was very flexible about the length of time we stayed at any one location. He was very prepared with a first aid kit in case there were any unforeseen accidents along the way. He did an excellent job helping us communicate with the local residents because communication had been challenging. I have been on several tours traveling in other places but this tour was the absolute best so far and was worth it!

Orangetta S.