“Sian We revisited”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Sian We revisited”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have visited this restaurant several times before and liked the food. Again, we were the only people in the restaurant. I think two or three take-outs were ordered while we were there.

We sat downstairs, inside for a change. It was away from the road and quieter. The room was air conditioned. It was not a great looking place, but as far as food was concerned I liked the place a lot. As usual I ordered the green vegetables because you hardly found this dish in any other restaurant. We also had spicy fish with steamed vegetables. Every thing tasted very pure and portions were generous. It was a good dinner. We paid only $22 for the food and three beers.

We will be back.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank SunnyW358

Managua, Nicaragua
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The food was absolutely delicious here with great portion sizes to share in a bigger group. The soups, noodles and rice were all very appetizing and super filling! An absolute must for visitors coming through Managua - true authentic Taiwanese food!

Detroit, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and great staff!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was introduced to this restaurant by people who are Taiwanese; they said that this was the best place in Managua. Now, every time I go to Managua, this is the restaurant that I visit. The staff is really helpful and the place is very clean. It is not often that one can find real Taiwanese food outside of Taiwan, but this is real Taiwanese food! The owner has a lot of experience in running a Taiwanese restaurant and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1 Thank Marcia L
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great Taiwanese Restaurant”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The food was incredible. The tofu was probably the best I've ever had. I'd recommend going with friends so that you can share plates and try a bit of everything.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“I love their food”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The curious thing about this restaurant for me is how they stay in business. I have been to this place 4-5 times now, but we were probably the only people there. I think a couple of times there were other people downstairs who seemed to be Asian clients. But, I do not know if they were family or relatives.
The interesting thing is that I find their food to be tasty in a very pure sense without any heavy greasy sources. I am often wary about Chinese food soaked in soy source or red chili sauce or fried to death. I keep coming to this place because I can see, and taste what I am eating. I simply love the simplicity of it.
I have almost always ordered the very green leafy vegetable because I know my friend will order fish or meat and then we share. So far we have tried whole steamed fish, pork, and beef and every time it was very tasty. It was that clean taste that makes me keep coming back.
The prices are not cheap. All dishes start from $ 7- 8 and most fish dishes are around $10. The service is courteous. Since I have not seen anybody there it is not a surprise that we do not wait too long for our food.
The restaurant is close to the main road and can be very loud at times.
When you pay the bill, you get a flashlight (with the restaurant’s name on it) as a present. I think we have now 5 of them at home! I know I will come back to eat there.

• Visited May 2013