“Unexpected delight”

Cuisines: Taiwanese
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Just a short walk away from many hotels (Hilton, Seminole), my business partner and I decided to give it a try. We were the only ones there when we arrived, which made us second guess coming, but don't let that fool you. The food is great! My coworker got a tofu dish, which was fantastic. I tried the peeled shrimp and vegetable stir fry, which was also delicious - the flavors were light and perfect after a long day of work. We also received a big bowl of rice. The menus are in Spanish, so hopefully someone in your group is familiar with Spanish or has a dictionary.

2  Thank Caroline B

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We have visited this restaurant several times before and liked the food. Again, we were the only people in the restaurant. I think two or three take-outs were ordered while we were there.

We sat downstairs, inside for a change. It was away from the road and quieter. The room was air conditioned. It was not a great looking place, but as far as food was concerned I liked the place a lot. As usual I ordered the green vegetables because you hardly found this dish in any other restaurant. We also had spicy fish with steamed vegetables. Every thing tasted very pure and portions were generous. It was a good dinner. We paid only $22 for the food and three beers.

We will be back.

1  Thank SunnyW358
Reviewed 19 December 2013

The food was absolutely delicious here with great portion sizes to share in a bigger group. The soups, noodles and rice were all very appetizing and super filling! An absolute must for visitors coming through Managua - true authentic Taiwanese food!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was introduced to this restaurant by people who are Taiwanese; they said that this was the best place in Managua. Now, every time I go to Managua, this is the restaurant that I visit. The staff is really helpful and the place is very clean. It is not often that one can find real Taiwanese food outside of Taiwan, but this is real Taiwanese food! The owner has a lot of experience in running a Taiwanese restaurant and I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank Marcia L
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The food was incredible. The tofu was probably the best I've ever had. I'd recommend going with friends so that you can share plates and try a bit of everything.