“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed every bite of what i ate. The venue is nice.. Different from any other Italian place i have been to. Prices a little high but it was worth it..

1  Thank Tamara R
There are newer reviews for Ristorante La Piazzetta

Reviewed 11 January 2014

This restaurant was a total disappointment. It would have been easier to accept had we not read all the raving reviews of the restaurant on Tripadvisor.

Everything, food, service, ambiance seemed to be overdone in the restaurant. We ordered squid with artichoke hearts, and fillet steak with a red sauce with capers. Both dishes were $17 each. Squid dish tasted more like boiled with no taste what so ever, and the beef was drowned in the sauce and could not taste the meat. Both dishes were not worth the money. We shared a bottle of wine and one portion of chocolate mousse. Those were the only two things that saved the evening.Service was not bad, but since I have fallen out of the habit of expecting men to pull & push chairs and open doors for me I found it uncomfortable when the waiter ran after me to open the door to enter the restaurant to use restroom. It was also annoying to have waiters hovering over you.The restaurant was spacious inside and outside, but had no real ambiance to speak of. The appearance of the building made me think of the back of a church.

When we paid the $70 bill we knew it was a waste of money and time.

3  Thank SunnyW358
Reviewed 3 September 2013

The services is one of the best in Nicaragua, the environment is great! Although it gives you the sensation of being top notch, the food was very good and affordable, even though the restaurant doesn´t have a scenic view due to its location, you don´t even feel a lacking in that sense. I would recommend this restaurants to vegetarians as in many Italian restaurants there are many options to try out!

1  Thank RudolphGlen
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Best Italian restaurant I have been to in Nicaragua!!!! The food was excellent, good prices and very nice environment!

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Service was excellent, food was delicious, and it was the best restaurant we visited during our stay in Nicaragua