Maracuya Hostel
US$77
Hotel Mozonte(Managua)
US$74
US$51
Hotel Los Cisneros(Managua)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$29
US$171
US$68
All reviewsfree towelsplace to stayfresh towelswifi worksnice bedlaundry serviceminute walkbars and restaurantsbreakfast was includedclean roomsgreat optioncorn islandscentral americahammocksnicaraguashoweringtaxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I loved my stay here! Very cool location on the hill, can see both far and wide. It's private and rooms are nice and clean. Breakfast in the morning was always a treat! The staff at hotel maracuya are some of the best I've ever encountered! Always smiling and asking how things are. Comfortable and relaxing environment, would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here initially for 1 night then came back for another week. The staff here are brilliant, friendly & helpful. The rooms have great views from the hillside & breakfast differs each morning. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Hotel Maracuya is simply a perfect hotel/B&B! I stayed in a private room that had a double bed, large walk in closet and private bathroom. Everything was clean and perfectly laid out.

There is a large patio for customers to have breakfast on (the breakfast is amazing by the way - different and delicious each morning!) and a nice sitting area to overlook San Juan del Sur.

I saw a few different women working at this hotel during my stay and they are very lovely - very kind and they make sure that you have a nice relaxing experience!

This is a great hotel to relax and unwind at! I would recommend for families, couples or solo travels!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

After a short, but steep climb, you reach this lovely place. Staff is welcoming, friendly and very willing to help out. Rooms are spotless and cleaned daily. Lovely garden and hammock area. Great views from the amazing terrace, where you can also enjoy a good breakfast. Zak, good luck with the new hostel in Managua, pitty it doesn't open sooner, or we would have definitely stayed here too!

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 6 February 2014

First of all I must apologise for not writing this review sooner. This is my third stay at the Hotel Maracuya in 2 years and as I sit on the terrace overlooking the ocean, which is literally a stones throw away,with ice cold beer in hand I cannot describe how spectacular the sunset is.
So I thought it only fair to share this little oasis with you and also give the owners (Liggia and Andreas) and all the staff the credit they deserve for making my stay always an enjoyable one.
Every time I arrive I'm greeted with a warm genuine smile and nothing is too much trouble for these guys.
I have stayed in different rooms on all three occasions they are always spotlessly clean and each one has it's own colourful touch,a reflection of Liggia and Andreas personalities, my favourite being the no1 apartment $35 dollars with fridge, kitchen and large kitchen. Their have always been fresh flowers in the rooms picked from their beautiful garden.
What I find amazing is that the hotel works on a trust basis where by you mark down your purchases for beer, chips toiletries etc and pay at the end of your stay, something I have never experienced in all my travels and a warm genuine touch which typifies what these guys are all about.
A delicious complimentary breakfast has always been served. This morning I had pancakes drizzled with mayple syrup and granola with fruit kebabs on the side and a cup of excellent Nica coffee and finished with fresh maracuya (passion fruit) juice, which is why I consider this hotel great value for money and continue to return.
I believe they are opening another Maracuya in Managua in the near future and wish them all the best. if it is anything like this place it is sure to be a success . Thanks guys see you next time.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo