“best steak in nicaragua period”
Review of Los Ranchos

Los Ranchos
Ranked #3 of 360 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Nicaragua is known for its meat, therefore, indulge when you go there. Also, the sea bass and shrimp are really good too.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Went with fellow workers for lunch. I have been in Managua for over 2 yrs and had never heard of it, but was told it has been here for many, many years! It has survived the earthquake of 1972 and all the political turmoil!
I had the pepper steak--and it did not let me down!! My steak knife cut through the meat like butter! It was covered in a very tasty gravy!! The whole meal was great! The waiter was top notch. I think my steak was 499 cords, which is just under $20, but well worth it! Food and service was superb! Wasn't very busy at lunch, but there was plenty of staff, so I'm sure when it is busier, the attention would be close to the same! 2 thumbs up!!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Was really pleasantly surprised by both the quality and deliciousness of the food we had at Los Ranchos. The service was spectacular and everything was prepared very quickly. Recommended for anyone travelling through Managua looking for some delicious grilled meat.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

We asked our driver to take us to the best restaurant in Managua for dinner. We were not disappointed. The service was impeccable the food was delicious and very plentiful. The steak was tender and cooked to perfection the sauces were hot and mouth watering. The side dishes were tasty. The building was beautiful and very clean. We will be back when we revisit Managua

1  Thank Deb M
Reviewed 21 October 2013

the place was great, good steaks and fish, price not to shabby. Overall would recommend to family and friends.