“Great Crepes comme en France”
Review of La Marseillaise

La Marseillaise
Ranked #72 of 347 Restaurants in Managua
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Great Crepes comme en France”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Ha pesar de haber nacido y vivido en Managua donde sali hace 27 anos. No habia visitado este restaurant. Amo lo frances y he visitado Francia 8 veces. Tuve un relacion con un frances de Brett. Y vaya que si se de crepes. Las crepes de la Marsellaise son la mejores que probado.
Even tough I was born and lived part of live in Managua where I left 27 years ago, I never had been in Marsaillase until past December 2014. I adore everything for France. I had visited France eight times (huit fois) and I had a relationship with French man from Brett -Britanny. I know about crepes.

J'adore les crepes du Marsellais. C'est la meiuller que j'ai mange... excuse moi mon francais c'est not magnifique...

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Lorena P

Hamilton, Ohio
“Fantastic place to eat”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Great food and ambience, very cozy and beautiful artwork. The food was fantastic and the service was faster than many of the other restaurants in Managua. Loved the sauted mushroom appetizer and the shrimp was awesome. I do feel the need to eat here again before leaving...it was yummy!!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lenora M
Lima
“Great meat”
Reviewed 5 April 2013

From my only visit I can tell you that the meat steak is excellent, the selection of wine is relatively varied for Managua and the service is very good. It has an art gallery inside. Nice entrance and decor.

Visited February 2013
Toronto
“C'est Magnifique!... It's like have Lunch in a Museum!!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I have to say that I doubted when my French friend asked me to go to have Lunch at the Marseillaise in Managua... However all my doubts disappeared when I entered at the restaurant. It is really beautiful... The restaurant is in a big house, however it is very nice decorated with beautiful paintings and all the rooms are really cozy. My friend, whom never was before in the Marseillaise, ordered a Spinach stuffed Crepe and he was really happy. I ordered an Avocado Salad as appetizer and, as entree, Shrimps in Green Pepper Sauce, both of them were OK. At the end we order Profiteroles, that we share.. The cost is affordable.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank JuanFranToronto
Canberra, Australia
“Great cuisine and great art”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Great food and ambience, more like dining in art museum than a restaurant. Owner is often present and very interesting to talk to about the country and the art.

Food very much in the European style od presentation and quality, but also with Nicaraguan food well integrated into the menu. I came back here the two nights I was in Managua.

Visited December 2012