A great hostel for the social backpacker. This place is 24/7 action from all over the world. They've got plenty of rooms (though book ahead if its a holiday) and plenty of comfy space to hang out. Wifi and a lot of pc's free to use. Brekky included (DIY pancakes and coffee). And a wicked movie theater (which you can stay in if they're booked for rooms).
Also worth mentioning that their location is perfect- we even felt safe walking the area at night.
Cheap beer, great library, free bike rental, reasonable price... What else could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a Spanish colonial mansion built upon the water’s edge. Luna’s Castle Hostel attracts those who seek the ideal Panama City backpacking experience. Following Captain Morgan’s plunder of Panama Vieja in 1671, stones from the ruins were used to construct the massive walls of Casco Viejo. Luna’s Castle, built in 1905, rests upon these original city walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Luna's Castle Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna`s Castle Hotel Panama City
- Luna's Castle Hostel Panama/Panama City