I stayed here only one night and the entire duration was under 12 hours. But the overall experience was fine. I had made a reservation two weeks before arriving which I find helpful in any case. Check-in was easy, they had $1 beers and explained everything I needed to know. It's not a 5-start hostel or hotel so you just need to know what to expect when arriving. Regarding the noise....Casco Viejo in general is loud as it has a good nightlife scene. If you can't handle it then you should just consider staying elsewhere, in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a Spanish colonial mansion built upon the water’s edge. Luna’s Castle Hostel attracts those who seek the ideal Panama City backpacking experience. Following Captain Morgan’s plunder of Panama Vieja in 1671, stones from the ruins were used to construct the massive walls of Casco Viejo. Luna’s Castle, built in 1905, rests upon these original city walls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Luna's Castle Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna`s Castle Hotel Panama City
- Luna's Castle Hostel Panama/Panama City