“Good”

Segundo Muelle San Francisco
Reserve with OpenTable
Segundo Muelle San Francisco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,272 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Peruavian Food specializing in fresh fish and seafood. Our specialty are the cebiches and tiraditos, we also have meditarrean and asian influence. Veggie options and kids menu available.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We were a little disappointed with the set up of the restaurant. We were expecting something nicer in terms of decoration. The service and the food were able to compensate for that. Delicious food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,035)

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

4 of us had dinner at the terrace during the 3rd week of August, besides being sited facing this illuminated gigantic Samsung billboard that at times was way too bright (almost turned the whole terrace into a club), the food was something that I truly will never forget, the highlight was the tuna tartar...like butter from the seas..In terms of price I also found it very approachable for special occasions with an average of 50€ per pax, with wine and bottled sparkling water included. I most definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Excellent food, good service, reliable dinner selection are my top considerations right now. We went there hopping to have some octopus but all they had was imported, no local which means to me less than fresh - just frozen. The ceviche we had was good. The chip was good too. We had the local lamb and that as good but a tad salty for me and could have used more green to tame that saltiness. The drinks were nice but not so strong so I had to ask for an extra shot! The desert we had was slightly frozen still but still tasty. There was nothing super exceptional that stood out but thats why I call it reliable. We received a nice discount of 25% on food for booking through Degusta. We will go back again some day I'm sure.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is pretty good, location and the view was the best! Menu is fairly good enough; and they are delicious as well. Only thing that was painfull is service speed. It could have been faster. I can strongly recomend the place!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Spacious and comfortable, has an extensive menu and great service. Went there for a quick and light lunch but definitely promise to return to a full fledged experience. A must if in PTY.