I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Benidorm, these are the reasons:
1. Both managers Patricia and Jose do their very best to serve you. I once had a disagreement with one of the waiters at the restaurant and they paid my breakfast at another hotel and next day the disagreement was solved and service got much better.
2. I assure you that you wont find another hotel in Panama with a better location and cheaper rates.
3. If I had to add a service, I would make sure that outgoing calls could be made from the room. when my card was cloned (not at Benidorm, it happened somewhere else) I spent almost 5 hours at reception making calls, it would have been easier to do it from my room.
4. most of receptionist do their best to make you feel at home, especially Briseida who is also fluent in English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Individual remote controlled Air ConditioningComplete bathroomsPhone service with direct international callsCable TVFree Wi-Fi connectionElectronic card locksRomanaccio Restaurant specialized in Italian cuisineMeeting and Conference center up to 200 people24 hours front desk and bellboy serviceFree of charge safe deposit boxFax, photocopier and courier service24 hours taxi serviceIndoor private parkingRoom serviceLaundry servicePublic PC with internet connection in the lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Benidorm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Benidorm Panama/Panama City