i spent four days at villa michelle and i thought the place was very nice for a hostel; clean, a nice kitchen, and a little pool too. the only complaint i would have would be for ALL of panama when getting directions; they give you directions to places not addresses ... if the taxi driver knows the place you want to go or a place near that place , then you will get there ... but give an address or ask for an address , well there you will run into trouble ... anyway because of this here are the GPS corrdinates to villa michelle (which should be put on the website for those who are finding it for the first time) N09 00.260 W079 30.304 My son & i were sight-seening and scuba diving in panama for eight days and stayed at three different hostels ... villa michelles was by far the very best one we stayed at ... and we were ready for a nice place by the time we got there. i would highly recomend villa michelle to anyone who enjoys staying at hostels rather than hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOSTEL VILLA MICHELLE is a luxuriously styled family operated as BED AND BREAKFAST self catering and can act as your personal TRAVEL TOUR GUIDE for your Vacation, Tourist destinations, Leisure and Shopping splendor.You can live in the heart of the city (with easy access to everything) and yet feel like you’re far removed from the hustle and bustle of the City. We are constantly rated by our guests/travelers as one of the best BED AND BREAKFASTS you'll ever find in Panama City for inexpensive accommodations with a home like peaceful, secure lively atmosphere.VILLA MICHELLE is not a B&B, a hostel, nor a hotel. We offer it to you as YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME, with a feeling unlike ANY hotel...because THIS IS A HOME. Beside your HOME, Hostel Villa Michelle is an ISLAND in Panama.OPEN LIVING AREAS (THE COMMONS):Hostel Villa Michelle offers 3 common Living areas, 5 Dining areas, a GUEST KITCHEN (2 fully equipped Kitchens if you choose to cook for yourself), a Barbecue Area with a large grill, 4 LUXURIOUS Italian tiled Bathrooms with on demand hot water. (The rooms do NOT have a PRIVATE bath, 3 rooms share one bath). Local Telephone service (sorry no international calls unless your using a pre-paid card) International Cable TV, Gated and locked 24 hour Security PerimeterPrivate secure parking area (FREE BIKE, AUTO or MOTORCYCLE parking)Remote Security Gate controller (for those guests in possession of a car rental needing parking)2 Entertainment Centers (the rooms do not have TV) A desktop PC Computer for your use (if you have no PC and need access for your email communications).Hostel Villa Michelle is a large, wonderful yet quaint garden terrace area where you may want to dine, cook or just relax and kick back with a glass of wine or local brands of beer, nestled amongst trees and a swiming pool for cooling off in on a hot day. Our reception is available 24 hr, meeting facilities and Airport pickup.Above all we pride ourselves on great PERSONAL service and tourist assistance to help you navigate and get to know our city/country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hostel Villa Michelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostel Villa Michelle Hotel Panama City
- Hostel Villa Michelle Panama/Panama City