“Somewhat reasonable ”

Nomada Eatery
Ranked #51 of 1,266 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Ordered Panamanian pizza, traditional Panamanian soup, Panamanian beer and bottled water and paid $28 USD. The chicken soup was good. The live JD played retro 1980s club music which we enjoyed very music. The other patrons seemed to be Panamanians. Our waitress was very nice.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a sneaky toilet break and did the oh we’ll buy a can of coke as a courtesy... then we smelt the food and found ourselves pulling up a table. The Nachos are amazing! The best I’ve ever had anywhere in the world. The Ceviche was beautifully done and danced on my tastebuds. What a great surprise to find when we were just trying to use the loo! Couldn’t recommend more.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Talented Trendy and Tasty..
from the decor to the deserts to simply the people serving it to you, this place really hits the spot in every department, whether it be brunch or evening dinner, the dishes are really tasty and the sangria is really something, we ate here three times in two days, so the figures speak for themselves get yourself along to Nomada, and carry on the walk into old town.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The fish tacos were my favourite! The manu is clear and food is delicious.
The cakes are also great and the gelato on a stick was a favourite of mine.
I was a repeat customer here over 4 days, I was travelling solo but came back with some others I met on my travels who also loved it.
The staff are very attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Good food and service. Plates were a normal portion and had a nice presentation. Also very well located and sitting outside was confortable. The only bad aspect was the fish tacos. The taste was overwelmed by the pineapple sauce ( feels like a mango sauce would fit better). Overall, we would go again!